Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yes but the child in question is 10 years old
No she isn't, tam has already said her sister has two children. She said last night one is around 10 and very sensitive who she wouldn't kidnap and the other is a gobby teenager who she would. Personally I'm not gonna be going looking for Tams family or kids to verify this because that's creepy to me.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
No she isn't, tam has already said her sister has two children. She said last night one is around 10 and very sensitive who she wouldn't kidnap and the other is a gobby teenager who she would. Personally I'm not gonna be going looking for Tams family or kids to verify this because that's creepy to me.
And she described the 'gobby' one as a 'crier' literally what is she! She's sick fully fing sick

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Potentially, I mean look how blurry that image was for the Kent police logo. Luckily I got it on her case, my girlfriend knows an officer where she lives so is asking him what it means by them "dealing with it" for clarification but considering after they stated that they had said they will add on about the email that means the case is open and being investigated.
Did you get the screenshot of the email?

Medusa

It’s laughable, Johnny can’t do anything, he just fakes screenshots and gets caught out. Useless.

I’m same as yourself today. I’m out of spoons atm so I’ve been quite quiet, compared to being the prick I usually am 😭 I have just been quietly watching lives. I can’t even keep up with messages in real life atm. Maybe a good nap needed. Hope you’re ok ❤️❤️❤️
I've come across people like him.. I don't think they've rammed bottles of yazoo up their hoop or worn their mothers panties though. 😭😭
I thought you were a little quiet, i hope you're feeling better soon, too, its not nice when you're all fingers and thumbs and what you're trying to say just won't come out right. 😘🤎
I'm fine when it's verbally getting my point across or explaining things, but major brain fog takes over when I start to type. Its weird and It probably come across like I never attended a day at school. I hope you're ok 🤎🥰🤎

Last edited:

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Someone said they found the child's Facebook and it said they were 10 unless that was the other one as you say
But I agree, there is no need for people to be searching for a child's Snapchat account. Even that is highly suspicious to me

Medusa

If the child now isn't a teenager despite her being described as a teenager for the last 24 hours the only way to do anything about her having Snapchat would be to know the username to report it. I don't want to know a child's Snapchat username. So it'll have to be dealt with by her mother 🤷‍♀️
The child is supposed to be only 14, came from Rhinos own mouth.

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Feb 29, 2024
I think the wee girl is 11 or 12. Rhino has just said she's pre teen but according to her that's NOT a child!!
Not a child? That's crazy! I guess it's just a guide line for parents on what age these apps are for. Myself I'd have set the child's apps up and set to the safe settings. As a mother of 3 girls (adult's now) it's best to have control before they reach teenagers, as from experience it's bloody near impossible to control a wayward teenager to get their phone off them. 3 hormonal teenager girls was a battle ground for me 🤣🤣

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I’m actually going to give a little respect to Angie for one day only! She at least did what Miss Red failed to do, and it’s about to be a slaughter in her boxes 😂

I will just add, when she’s asking what hypothetical even means, she should know the answer, being that she used that excuse for shagging her “hypothetical “ brother. But at least angies brother didn’t exist I suppose. Tam absolutely had intentions to attempt a kidnap, the conspiracy alone was criminal in my eyes. Her first video very much confirmed she was serious about doing it. There’s no fing way around that, no excuses, she said it.

It is kind of mad her severe fibromyalgia doesn’t affect the ability to plot a kidnapping, my issues don’t even allow me to plan a shopping trip to B&M 😭