Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Welcome back lovely, I’m so glad your break has freshened you up and you’re raring to go 😍 I’m sorry you’ve been struggling luv, I empathise a lot and I know many of us can 🫂🩵 I hope things are starting to brighten up for you ☀️

Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon
Thankyou lovley🥰, yeah I wasn’t doing to good but I’m feeling much better and happier. I allowed the kids out of the cupboards for a few hours too😂

On a serious note, it makes me feel a little more human knowing that there is others out there that are also unfortunately struggle with the same Mh & can emphasise😔

Things are looking up and little better☺️, also I hope your feeling much better too lovely🫂 I wrote a few times in the discord chat just to check in💗
Schitts Creek Hug GIF by CBC

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Yeah I was thinking it looks like at the end she is saying something like ‘I’m stupid for even thinking I’d get advice without drama’ but why is there a police logo thing under her email 🤣
Honestly it's all crap, and the fact the logo is so big!🤣🤣and if it was serious enough they would have rung her like our officers had
IMG_7911.png

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Thankyou lovley🥰, yeah I wasn’t doing to good but I’m feeling much better and happier. I allowed the kids out of the cupboards for a few hours too😂

On a serious note, it makes me feel a little more human knowing that there is others out there that are also unfortunately struggle with the same Mh & can emphasise😔

Things are looking up and little better☺️, also I hope your feeling much better too lovely🫂 I wrote a few times in the discord chat just to check in💗
Schitts Creek Hug GIF by CBC
I’ve noticed so many of us have needed breaks ❤️‍🩹 I’m so pleased to read that luv, I really am - plus the kids must be loving stretching their legs 🤣🩵 I haven’t opened the discord in ages, I’ll sort us some movies and streams this week!*

*For the nosey Quirky outsiders reading, it’s a private non CC discord for movies/streams only 😒

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Tam, I know you read here, so I will advise you. Take it or leave it. When I was young I had something traumatic happen to me. So much so that when I found out I was having a daughter I was distraught. As soon as she could understand I started warning her about the dangers. My trauma, fears, and triggers became hers. I began to notice as she got older she would get nervous when it was time to leave the house. I realized the monsters weren't outside they were in with her. It was me. I was giving her generational trauma. I stopped immediately and got therapy. I gave her back her childhood/Teen years and taught her to protect herself. I fear for the person who comes after her now. She can fully defend herself. What you are doing is wrong and it's concerning that you don't see it that way. SORRY FOR THE LONG RANT.
How are you Honey to tha B? Haven’t seen for yonks xxx