Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yeah. Need to show off my calf/shin tattoos every now and again.
I saw they do dresses as well so gonna grab a couple of those as well I think.
Thanks again for introducing me to such a glorious site ❤️
That’s a relief and you’re welcome luv 😅 their dresses are beautiful, thick material and heavy too! I’ve got a few of them now and they’re so flattering. I’m a bigger lass but I have an hour glass type figure, so the skater dresses are super flattering for accentuating the waist and bust 👗

Check out Snag tights, for plus tights to go with your dresses ☺️

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
wipe tears GIF

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
I'm so dam proud one of my sons has got a job as a newly qualified (soon) maths teacher on one of the Spanish islands in a private English school. BUT he's planning on getting a scooter instead of a car. This terrifies me. So I heard Tam has a friend with a car and wondered if it was too extreme to get him to run his car into the scooter to teach my son a lesson.

Hypothetically as a joke of course. The police told me it's ok 👍
I went and picked my nephew up from school today so I’m just here to mark him safe from being kidnapped by tam! He didn’t come in for his tea when I shouted him Though, so maybe I should ask tam if it’s ok if I starve him to teach him a lesson? 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Some handy cooling tips for this heatwave poppets 🩵

Pets:

🐶 Wash all their bowls thoroughly, as bacteria (salmonella/ecoli) grows and worsens in heat

🫐 Freeze blueberries for little snacks to help cool them down, a great low calorie/anti-oxidant snack

🧊 Pop a large block of ice in their water bowl to keep their drinking water cold for hours

🐾 Dampen a beach towel to lay over their bed/floor to cool their bellies and paws

🐕 If they’re snugglers like mine and insist on being under a blanket, dampen a baby muslin blanket (or pillow case/bed sheet) to keep them cool underneath

💦 Have multiple fans in a room and spray them with water often, the fan will cool them as it evaporates the water off their fur

Humans:

👚 Soak a t-shirt thoroughly and pop in the washing machine for a short spin cycle. This makes the shirt evenly damp and blissful to cool your skin

🛌 Do the same with a bed sheet and drape it over your body laying down, in front of a fan for full body cooling

🧊 Get bags of crushed ice from Asda and add to your water and nibble on for a cool snack

💦 Keep a water spray bottle next to your bed and spray limbs down, with a fan facing your body. The fan will cool your skin as it evaporates the water

🥶 Grab Kool n Soothe cold patches from Home Bargains and apply to your forehead to help with any menopausal flashes or heat headaches

🍉 Stock up on watermelon for a great hydrating, cold snack that cools the mouth

I think that’s about it luvs, hope they help ☺️

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Evening everyone🤎

After being out for a few weeks I have neither the foggiest what the hell is going on with this app🤷🏻‍♀ and the people🤷🏻‍♀️

I needed to take time out for my own Mh & some personal reason😔 this app was making me feel way more down that usual & when that starts happening it’s time to take a break.

Yeah we may be classed as “trolls” but we’re still human at the end of the day, we all have things going on in our personal life’s!

(Sick emoji incoming) it’s nice to see that as a group that people do check in on others and make sure there doing ok.
Also Thankyou to the people that have reached out to me and checked if I was ok☺️

I’m back, I’m feeling a little fresher and I’m ready to troll the do out of all the wrong’uns😁
Cmt Im Back GIF by Redneck Island