Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I think alot of people don't actually know that you guys block and take out rogue accounts so would be great to let people understand what comment cafe actually does and how it works, thank you for replying
we have an ignore button, we can't personally block them from the website, so henry hoovers probably been talking to himself for months on here and i haven't got a clue!
as for the rogue accounts, normally 2 pumps and judas scare them off or the trash takes itself out

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
lauraxxx05
Nanny D in there talking about Tam
Nanny D was amazing in that live tbh. She’s the kind of person I want as a friend. If I ever do up, I want my friends to tell me I’ve fed up, not to say I did nothing wrong. Nanny D is definitely one of those friends and I’m here for it

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Hello comment cafe

I am Mary Motormouth on tiktok, I do a show called loose lips box talks where I do topics surrounding tiktok, I know comment cafe is a topic alot of creators and users bring up on the app and I wanted to cover it in my box talks.

I was hoping to do it on Mondays show and was wondering how you guys would feel about it? Obviously I do not use comment cafe alot (this is my first post) I would love to have people from here be able to come up and let us know why you use this forum? Is it a great community you have? Does it upset you the reputation comment cafe can get on tiktok?

Please let me know if you think this is a topic that should be discussed as you guys are the users and if you would like to come up and chat

Any feedback is welcome

Thank you

Much to some live streamers surprise, some of us have a job so are unlikely to be able to attend a daytime live. So I’ll share my personal thought here.

I think the challenges are……

1. This is one thread on CC, so to brand anything as β€œCC said……” is not correct
2. We are all individuals so for anybody to speak on behalf of the entire group would be just their personal opinion and not those of this entire thread membership

If people want to understand CC better then they should probably use it and find a thread they may want to engage in?

I see the biggest difference between live streamers & cc users are usually that cc users don’t feel the need to host regular lives.

Some of us just want to be able to voice (by typing) what we are watching. As at times we are blocked from lives.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Serena is live again but I cant see her account name the live popped up on my fyp because chloe is in there.