Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Hello comment cafe

I am Mary Motormouth on tiktok, I do a show called loose lips box talks where I do topics surrounding tiktok, I know comment cafe is a topic alot of creators and users bring up on the app and I wanted to cover it in my box talks.

I was hoping to do it on Mondays show and was wondering how you guys would feel about it? Obviously I do not use comment cafe alot (this is my first post) I would love to have people from here be able to come up and let us know why you use this forum? Is it a great community you have? Does it upset you the reputation comment cafe can get on tiktok?

Please let me know if you think this is a topic that should be discussed as you guys are the users and if you would like to come up and chat

Any feedback is welcome

Thank you
I work during the day so probably couldn’t box, but happy to join the live.

Reactions: MMM

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Now where will we go ☹️

Confused What The GIF by Sesame Street
The Harvester carpark?

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I think that being branded trolls just because we disagree with someone is something that irks me the most.
Being called PLM when it's one or two rouge accounts that are, that we ignore or the minute we discover who they are they are cast out.
Being blocked for trivial s by tiktokers just for being cc is annoying... angie saying she does debates and stuff yet not being able to handle the heat of a different opinion or a fing brocolli emoji is laughable.
I think alot of people don't actually know that you guys block and take out rogue accounts so would be great to let people understand what comment cafe actually does and how it works, thank you for replying

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I think alot of people don't actually know that you guys block and take out rogue accounts so would be great to let people understand what comment cafe actually does and how it works, thank you for replying
They do know because we say it in here all the time and they read here then go live and retell absolute bullshit 😂. It'll honestly fall on deaf ears and you'll probably get cancelled and called a pedo. But if you think you can handle it chat about it 😭

Nov 10, 2023
Florida

I was going to post my ignore list but I might be ashamed of it so I’ll leave it for now, but I ignore anyone who acts like a proper weirdo and not just a lovely weirdo like everyone else.

It would be good to let people know that none of us have any moderation powers in here though which Alex 100% assumed we did. He thought there were ‘thread leaders’ 🤣🤣

I’ll be there!

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I don’t feel I’ve been here long enough to have an opinion in boxes and probably wouldn’t even if I had.

I use this forum because I was fed up of not being able to freely express my opinion on problematic creators.

I don’t know why so many creators are pressed by the existence of CC other than the fact that they can’t use the drama for gifts and views and clout. In my opinion no one in here is doing anything different to what is done on TikTok it’s just a different medium.
Thank you for replying and I'll put that across I think that having gone through the stuff here it is just a written form of tiktok I agree