Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024

We didn’t ask to be mentioned on the app. No one is forced here at gunpoint to read us.

Don’t deflect your se behaviour on us you dense do. Take actual accountability instead of lying.

You thought it, you planned it, you posted it, you doubled down. Your actions, not ours.

You’re too old to be a brat, poppet. Wise the do up ☺️

Mar 15, 2024
england
Leah No GIF by Amazon Prime Video
do!!!! Bloody listening to miss beg and my doppy sod of a man says from across the room with my phone in his hand “what dose the request button do”AND REQUEST 😭😭😭😭 I feel faint now, at least let me get the clap clap song ready first 👏

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I get oramorph in 1ltr bottles each month, I don't act like demi, only time I've been abit like it was when I drank alcohol with it...
Demi mixes all sorts and you can tell she’s bang on the gear. Personally the concoction will do her up one day. Shame as its clearly not helping her day online with a bunch of nonces in her boxes.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Personally, I don’t call Tam a rhino because of her weight. I don’t give a s how fat or skinny she is, I’m a tubby myself. She’s a rhino because she charges all over the app aggressively bullying everyone, and is also thick as s and blind to her own actions. So piss off Tam.

Happy Baby Animals GIF by San Diego Zoo
I don't call her a rhino because of anything other than her aggressive behaviour, she's always shouting and ranting about something and it's never her fault yet she always does something (for example her being racist, her saying she's going to kidnap her own niece, her backstabbing people she called friends.)
She jumps in and out of everyone's boxes and takes over lives, blocks people who disagree with her or have opinions she doesn't like and frankly that's how I think a rhino would behave.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I don't call her a rhino because of anything other than her aggressive behaviour, she's always shouting and ranting about something and it's never her fault yet she always does something (for example her being racist, her saying she's going to kidnap her own niece, her backstabbing people she called friends.)
She jumps in and out of everyone's boxes and takes over lives, blocks people who disagree with her or have opinions she doesn't like and frankly that's how I think a rhino would behave.
💯