BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Oh newbies ๐Ÿ‘€
German Stamps GIF

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
Okay reply to the other comments from last night now and tell them what you did and didn't say ๐Ÿ˜‚

I did not see the clapper as I don't have an account on that platform. I did however say that you seemed to thrive from drama. You being here with righteous attitude kind of proves my point. From what I've witnessed, you have a problem with somebody and continously mention it, along with the fake laughing and ridiculous voices.
You might not always cause it but, you certainly follow it around.
The others that did hear what you said will be with you shortly I would imagine
Well it's funny because the only comment I can see saying I said that is Judas? There are no others? As for your view of me I think some people don't like me because I stick up for myself but when innocent children are being mentioned that can actually be quite upsetting especially some of the things my innocent son has had said. I can't be made of stone all the time so yeah some things hurt its not about being a victim. Most of you on here have no clue about what has gone on between me and demi because it started over a year ago.

I mean you do get things wrong in here at times you've said I agree with Tam and that I was slagging nanny D off both wrong! Not once have slagged nanny D off. Nor do I agree with Tam.

As for my laugh and voices I suggest the best thing to do is not to watch me if I bother you that much ๐Ÿ–ค

Well it's funny because the only comment I can see saying I said that is Judas? There are no others? As for your view of me I think some people don't like me because I stick up for myself but when innocent children are being mentioned that can actually be quite upsetting especially some of the things my innocent son has had said. I can't be made of stone all the time so yeah some things hurt its not about being a victim. Most of you on here have no clue about what has gone on between me and demi because it started over a year ago.

I mean you do get things wrong in here at times you've said I agree with Tam and that I was slagging nanny D off both wrong! Not once have slagged nanny D off. Nor do I agree with Tam.

As for my laugh and voices I suggest the best thing to do is not to watch me if I bother you that much ๐Ÿ–ค
Right okay there were absolutely no other comments. I lied. I also lied in the comment where i defended you last night and said Iv only ever heard you in 2 clappers and Demi was starting s. It was all lies ๐Ÿ™‚

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
Right okay there were absolutely no other comments. I lied. I also lied in the comment where i defended you last night and said Iv only ever heard you in 2 clappers and Demi was starting s. It was all lies ๐Ÿ™‚
Demi starts on me every night so there's no lies there as I said most of the time I ignore it like I have done for the past 6 months it's draining. Anyway my intention was not to argue just to correct something enjoy your evening

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Are you another hypocrite troll? Nice to meet you!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Zac take your shrivelled staki and skedaddle, you were extremely dull to listen to last night and you're even worse when you're taking up space on these precious pages. Perhaps invest some time into looking up good cosmetic surgeons that might help you with your follicular issues because your hairline is frankly atrocious.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I find it so funny that literal trolls are putting another troll on their ignore list ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Awww poor babies. Continue laughing at others who actually show their faces online. Its so cute. I will definately be staying in here and continue learning the ropes of how to make others feel truly awful about themselves for no apparent reason. This is my new "social" (that would mean you guys actually leave your spits) experiment! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Good for you, now stfu noone gives a s. Do your trolling and stop fing announcing it. The only point you're proving is that you're a t! Do not respond because noone gives a s.