Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
Who are you Nitty?
I've been in here several months. I've made the odd comment in the past, liked comments etc.
I have a personal account on tt but finding it increasingly difficult to contain my emotions ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I have decided to commit and surrender to CC. I share your views on the fery.
March On Washington GIF by GIPHY News

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Chloe with the black hearts, you cant be in here! Only people who dont show their faces and talk wank all day every day can be in here๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Iโ€™ve shown my face beforeโ€ฆ. So have many of us in here! ๐Ÿคฃ
you look so stupid! honestly itโ€™s like a slow car crash, and your banter is some of the worst Iโ€™ve seen on here and thatโ€™s saying something because we had mummy belton here at one point! ๐Ÿคฃ

I can assure you that was not what I said. I've wrote what I said. You all keep saying chloe loves this drama but none of you know the facts of what's actually happened. I am no victim but this all started because demi accused me of being part of a group that I'm not and has ran with it for year and not shutup about me. The things they have said about my son is sick and twisted and to be honest I hardly ever retaliate I did at the start but not now but last night I'd had enough. I don't make myself out to be anyone that I am not but putting words in my mouth saying I said someone's grandparents will be dead is rather disappointing cause that's not what I said
Okay maybe Iv got delirium then

Hypocrite CC

Jun 28, 2024
no
Hypocrite has reminded me that Iโ€™ve not had my daily wank yet. do. Iโ€™m slacking
See...i am being useful!
Iโ€™ve shown my face beforeโ€ฆ. So have many of us in here! ๐Ÿคฃ
you look so stupid! honestly itโ€™s like a slow car crash, and your banter is some of the worst Iโ€™ve seen on here and thatโ€™s saying something because we had mummy belton here at one point! ๐Ÿคฃ
Awww pls stop hurting my feelings. I am so sorry i'm not as witty as you ๐Ÿ’”

blackheart

Apr 25, 2024
Mars
Okay maybe Iv got delirium then
Well after watching them I expect we all have. I havnt come to argue the beef between myself and demi runs deep and as you can see the girl is obssesive and not well. I've had this for over a year. There is no talking to her and to be quite honest it's draining and I do get pissed off from time to time and clap back. Especially when my child keeps getting spoken about

Well after watching them I expect we all have. I havnt come to argue the beef between myself and demi runs deep and as you can see the girl is obssesive and not well. I've had this for over a year. There is no talking to her and to be quite honest it's draining and I do get pissed off from time to time and clap back. Especially when my child keeps getting spoken about
Okay reply to the other comments from last night now and tell them what you did and didn't say ๐Ÿ˜‚