Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

It’s true though! That’s why miss red won’t go against tam or Tony! They all have s on eachother over what they have done! Sending s ans other stuff to peoples houses and doxxing and harassing people!
Exactly that i posted a recording months ago where he was manipulating red because she sent him addresses so he dangled it over her head, which i expect between him and tam they've exchanged alot of stuff. They would all be done for if it got out, it would really prove what fs they are.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I'm being sent stuff when he threatened R on a 5 year old child and other stuff ill wait till its all sent tomorrow, but I'm actually raging. I wrote in CAs that he gets information from Tam which started him off and it all went from there i feel abit bad but it's nothing more than they've said themselves 😩
Don't feel bad. The wee mug is just showing more and more people what he's like

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Has big Jamie turned his back on him yet, he always used to call tony his brother .if I was him I'd be thinking my choices of who I call a brother. Tony is yet another TT loser who boils my piss
He won't do that. These assholes defend each other. It won't be Tony's fault, he was pushed to it, he was drunk, all that BS.

Do not feel bad. Everything he said he is responsible for. He exposed himself, yet again, as a piece of s. I'm sorry he attacks you everytime he sees you. He's a disgrace, not a man, a monster.
The way he treats women is unbearable I've never i don't think heard him go at a male like he does us and others, its because they couldn't get what he said to us taken down they want to silence people and if they can't you have to endure abuse each time from him. He is obcessed with going for me, judas and baguette from here, but because we don't back down he absolutely hates it. Everytime hes caught out he resorts to calling women peados for me its an over used word on tiktok it doesn't have any meaning behind it on the app when men like him throw it around so loosely. The real peados get left untouched because of dickheads like him.

bear78

Feb 29, 2024
The way he treats women is unbearable I've never i don't think heard him go at a male like he does us and others, its because they couldn't get what he said to us taken down they want to silence people and if they can't you have to endure abuse each time from him. He is obcessed with going for me, judas and baguette from here, but because we don't back down he absolutely hates it. Everytime hes caught out he resorts to calling women peados for me its an over used word on tiktok it doesn't have any meaning behind it on the app when men like him throw it around so loosely. The real peados get left untouched because of dickheads like him.
He thinks women can't defend themselves. He gives travellers a bad name .I know traveller men who would be never treat women like he does and would happily put tony in his place

He thinks women can't defend themselves. He gives travellers a bad name .I know traveller men who would be never treat women like he does and would happily put tony in his place
The travelling community don't associate with him that's why he became a tiktok glory hunter. He's an abusive piece off s, from what i know about travelling men they will do anything to protect women and treat them like princesses, well not tony the pig

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
do. I fell asleep screen recording cal calling a man that looked Muslim “Saddam Hussain” and got woken up to him shouting for me to get in the box 😭 he threatened to out my messages to him. I told him I don’t want to be outed for being nice and I got blocked. Does he hate all Asian people or something? Anyways. I’m back off to sleep 😂

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm not, nor have I ever been, PLM. I have never even sneaked a peek in their server (old or new). Tony has had more interaction with PLM than I ever have. Tony, is this a classic case of projection? 🤔

youare GIF