Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Oh, I didn’t read back last night. I only came in and made a comment cause I woke up in Cals with him demanding me in a box. I’m missing everything these days, I’m sleeping like a baby but waking between 4-5 everyday. People are going to start thinking I’m Miss Red.

Anyways, it’s shopping day today and hopefully film night. May be quiet again 😭

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Well ! Tony and his small dick/man energy strikes again! How can a man get everything so wrong all of the time and claim to be a “protector” ! He’s a t plain and simple !
I’m going to be AWOL most of today, I’m going to a wedding, Spanish/Italian so there will be a full mass too 😩, so I will be in a church for about 2 hours !! I might light a candle for Teeny Tiny Tonys last brain cell 😂

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Oh, I didn’t read back last night. I only came in and made a comment cause I woke up in Cals with him demanding me in a box. I’m missing everything these days, I’m sleeping like a baby but waking between 4-5 everyday. People are going to start thinking I’m Miss Red.

Anyways, it’s shopping day today and hopefully film night. May be quiet again 😭
Just scrolled through and he's now in Millsy's 😭😭

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
By the way, I’ve analysed the messages that hypocrite account made. (Judas messaged me about them) and they will be easy to work out if you see comments they’ve made elsewhere. They overuse the following:

Sounds “Ewww”, “Awww”, “Oooh” etc.
They bracket a lot of what they say (like this).
They constantly use “…” with either 3 dots or 4.
And they do like to SUDDENLY CAP-LOCK things, too.

If anyone has suspicions of who it may be, use this to sus them out. You’re welcome

Nov 10, 2023
By the way, I’ve analysed the messages that hypocrite account made. (Judas messaged me about them) and they will be easy to work out if you see comments they’ve made elsewhere. They overuse the following:

If anyone has suspicions of who it may be, use this to sus them out. You’re welcome
I may have told that hypocrite account that you were going to eat them👀

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere

Also uses '?!' instead of '!?' idk if that holds any relevance but things like that tend to be habititual typing patterns

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
THIS ⬆️⬆️⬆️💯
CanAn NEVER LISTENS, she literally zones out and let's her boxes ramble on...she'll wake up when one of her boxes nudges her for an opinion and usually asks for clarification of what the heck they're talking about, you could rub her nose in the tik tok clips of 'evidence' about people and she'd still claim she knew nothing, for someone who is on Live daily chatting about drama he actually knows very little, she's very frustrating 🤯

I mean is this a CanAn thing or just an Angie thing as the Delulu one does exactly the same 🫣🤣

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Also uses '?!' instead of '!?' idk if that holds any relevance but things like that tend to be habititual typing patterns
Yes, all little things like that are useful. They have a very distinct way of typing. They are the easiest I’ve seen on here. I’ve tried working out a few others but they don’t have as many give aways as this person 😂