Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Last night when i joined CAs and they were questioning him he was rambling something about only being in with the top leaders for information, i don't know enough to know what he's on about although he's convinced were all peados 🤦🏻‍♀️. He was saying how he had changed the name of a discord server and then had the server shut down so everyone moved here...i and many others joined here from angies lives where we sat so quietly scared to have an opinion. The man is so so wrong
Tony got in cahoots with Kazzy, who is running the "new PLM" (Slapper Clappers or Clapper Slappers, I've forgotten which way round 🤣) with another person known as Chicken Dipper. He claims he ran them off the app/closed their server, but the group was clearly stale and they were disbanding anyhow. Now the remaining interested ones who took some time off have gotten bored and decided to come back trolling the likes of Demi, and others have stepped back. Tony did nothing, other than threaten to dox people he had no proof of being involved in PLM (history repeating). He's an absolute tool.

And still I wasn't ever a member of PLM - I just watched Angie, Leona, Oirish Kelly etc back when they were either hanging around PLM or "outing" them. And have picked up other information as I've watched other lives, something I recommend more of these idiots do before they try and act like billy big bollocks with zero info. 🤣

TL;DR
Tony is a jumped up t with Napoleon syndrome.

Feb 29, 2024
Hubby just told me that the police officer that was filmed having sex was on a channel 4 documentary about 🍍🍍
So how on earth did she get though to be a police officer
Sorry prison officer not police officer
I’m fing drained 🥴
That's how I feel 🥺 had my grandson over night and my daughters 2 dogs which ment I had 6 dogs to look after. Going out for some food then I'll chill out.

Nov 10, 2023
Sorry prison officer not police officer

That's how I feel 🥺 had my grandson over night and my daughters 2 dogs which ment I had 6 dogs to look after. Going out for some food then I'll chill out.
I haven’t gone down that prison officer rabbit hole yet. I’m gonna have a watch of everything later.

Hope you have a great meal and chill out. Treat yourself to a nice desert.

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
Oompah loompah dibbity doo
Rolling Willy Wonka GIF by Laff
This is me after a Chinese

Nov 10, 2023
Yeah babe, just a bit meh 🫤 constantly fighting with morons and the edl has left me flat. Plus I’ve been in 3 boxes this week defending myself against lies.

My tits have been gotten on 😭🤎
do them. All they do is spout bullshit and lies and try and get at users in here. Bugs the s out of them that they can’t control the narrative in here.
Give the names to 2pumps, she’ll eat them. 🤣

Seriously though do the haters. They’re just projecting. You know and we know who you are and you’re a good un. They’re just wasting their own energy with the bullshit.