Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
That Hypocrite account was 100% Luper, I think.

I feel like in one of the replies they even confirmed it, a little.
There’s absolutely 0 doubt in my mind. I’ve looked through all perfectly flaweds comments and she always says things like “awww” etc, it’s always 3 of the last letter. She randomly drops cap-locks. She over uses … in almost every comment, multiple times and she uses ?! A lot which is rare, as people who use it do us it !?. I can promise you, that’s her

Nov 10, 2023
Rooster Teeth Wolf GIF by Achievement Hunter

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
There’s absolutely 0 doubt in my mind. I’ve looked through all perfectly flaweds comments and she always says things like “awww” etc, it’s always 3 of the last letter. She randomly drops cap-locks. She over uses … in almost every comment, multiple times and she uses ?! A lot which is rare, as people who use it do us it !?. I can promise you, that’s her
I agree it’s definitely her, I’ve just read her messages and the ones from last night.

So now she wants to try and Troll? Exactly the thing she claims to be most against? She really is poorly mentally!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
@Hypocrite CC youve been found out. Why are you doing this? You may not like public opinions on yourself, I get that. However, no one made a big deal about you, you’re the one sparking up lives and now trying to troll us. Isn’t that counterproductive to what you say you are fighting for? It’s not healthy
Honestly, it’s embarrassing.

She did what she did, and wanted to come back to TikTok and be this new version of herself, yet within a few days she was back to doing exactly what she did before.

She tried to buy people’s friendships with lavish gifts, and expected to gain some sort of army as a result of that, because she expects people to value her money over their own morals.

News flash Hayley, your money ain’t s, and you cannot buy people.

You’re manipulative as heck, and when things don’t go your way, you cry and try to paint yourself as the victim. That s might wash with the 8 people who were in your live, but the majority of people are way too intelligent to not see straight through your manipulation.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Additional: I had never spoke on you in here, before.

But after last night, when you said that everyone who uses Comment Cafe is a t, and a freak, and has had a terrible upbringing, it made me really what a toxic and desperately narcissistic person you really are.

But I know you’ll be reading here, so here’s a little bit of tea ☕️ for you.

One of the people in your box yesterday was one of the OG Comment Cafe people.

How d’ya like them apples?

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Honestly, it’s embarrassing.

She did what she did, and wanted to come back to TikTok and be this new version of herself, yet within a few days she was back to doing exactly what she did before.

She tried to buy people’s friendships with lavish gifts, and expected to gain some sort of army as a result of that, because she expects people to value her money over their own morals.

News flash Hayley, your money ain’t s, and you cannot buy people.

You’re manipulative as heck, and when things don’t go your way, you cry and try to paint yourself as the victim. That s might wash with the 8 people who were in your live, but the majority of people are way too intelligent to not see straight through your manipulation.
I personally find it quite scary, because I felt the other day I can’t say anything because she will turn around and use mental health and do what she did in the past and that’s a lot to put on people.

I do feel worried about her mental health but weaponising it in that way is not OK. But she’s instigating. She’s publicly instigating, looking to be trolled or spoken about in a negative light. That’s not normal

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I personally find it quite scary, because I felt the other day I can’t say anything because she will turn around and use mental health and do what she did in the past and that’s a lot to put on people.

I do feel worried about her mental health but weaponising it in that way is not OK. But she’s instigating. She’s publicly instigating, looking to be trolled or spoken about in a negative light. That’s not normal
foolish behavior. the troll denouncer, joining the forum which causes so much distress. eeeediat. very foolish.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Oh I really havnt you all think your untouchable in here and when you get called out you don't like it and you come as a pack. Like I said im no different to how I am in real life on the app and you won't be little me and make me out to be a liar because you all seem to follow judas like lap dogs. As I keep saying your all sat in here behind fake accounts so you think your above everyone the stuff that comes out of some of your mouths is quite frankly disgusting yet you talk about everyone else 🤔 I mean what does judas bring? Sits in boxes using other people's names playing the clap clap song? 😅 brilliant 👏 and we are the ones who don't have lives. Anyway I've gave you something to talk about for the next 3 days have fun 🥰

I want to correct you on your assumption about ''all''. I don't follow anyone here, and I don't move in a pack. I choose to comment on what I see as it happens in real time or in a video and I might like a post if I agree with it in whole or in part. The purpose of this group is to discuss tiktokers but members can also comment and join discussions in other group topics on the forum too.

On the Tam situation, even as I saw you call her out, I sensed there was some restraint.