Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
York
im no psychic but i sense blue lights today for angela one of the enablers are bound to ring them and waste their time
Break In Chicago Pd GIF by One Chicago

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I remember the “door off” night and granted while I don’t recall the police identifying themselves, they did hard knock 3/4 times before forcing entry. While she was stood at the top of the stairs fing about instead of answering the door.

Also noticed, since she’s replaying the night, that she actually paused the live quite frequently during the exchange. Now the “Angie” in me might think that she was provoking the situation during those pauses, then unpause to catch the reaction. Obviously I’m not saying she deserved it…

Mar 15, 2024
York
Filter slip
IMG_8170.png
so claires cooment there states a toxic parent what about a toxic child that sits in her room fermenting , drinking wine and causing problems and arguments with her mother that brought her into this world and should be respected more i think personally sheilas had enough for a while this will make sheila poorly if ange doesnt get a grip on life and pull herself together

Unknownuser

Feb 28, 2024
Please can someone explain cause I’m honestly lost for words how people are listening to these videos and still think Angie is this sweet and innocent person!!!

This interaction happened months ago so why is she only upset about it now?

Ohhh yeah because she was absolutely vile to Taurian in Daves live so needs to be the victim !

Any money she is going on like this so these morons in Angies comments call the police on Sheila and Angies views shoot straight up.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
If her mum had ever been abusive to Angie, it was 100% reactive abuse from the trauma that Angie had inflicted upon her mother.

I watched this entire live, and her mum was acting this way for a reason. Because Angela Jane you’re a fing mess. 49 year old t with nothing pleasant in her life, arriving home so drunk she can’t stand and waking her elderly mother up to open the door. She even tried to pay for a house for you to move away. That’s how much she can’t stand you, Angie. You’re the abuser.