Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
The manipulation she's playing right now... constantly replaying the same clips and pointing out specific sections for everyone to convince themselves is being said or portrayed out as...
I’m going to check if I still have all of these recordings, and pinpoint the large amount of parts where Angie is being anusive to her mother n

Jul 2, 2024
paris
Oh Can-Ang, simple brain indeed.
You s off your supporters, you belittle them claiming they are trauma dumping. Yet you trauma dump the most out of all. Say you are trying to protect your discord but you just openly admit to screen recording them? Are you a hypocrite or just stupid? You think you may have a tumor by hearing other people talk about it? Maybe you should see a Psychiatrist instead of sting on people who are dealing with real trauma. "We created a discord for that" who would trust your sty new discord?
As for who are we? You will never know.
But you should take a closer look at those you call your friends.
Let Me In Twd GIF by FOX International Channels
She and her chainsmoking fangirls should look at themselves in the mirror. If they dare

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
so claires cooment there states a toxic parent what about a toxic child that sits in her room fermenting , drinking wine and causing problems and arguments with her mother that brought her into this world and should be respected more i think personally sheilas had enough for a while this will make sheila poorly if ange doesnt get a grip on life and pull herself together
exactly, my kids have respect for me,they would never behave like she does under my roof, my two lads are men they still live with me, she's that entitled she won't move out she's waiting for shiela to pop off, surely the sister will inherit half the house flange is fed then.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
exactly, my kids have respect for me,they would never behave like she does under my roof, my two lads are men they still live with me, she's that entitled she won't move out she's waiting for shiela to pop off, surely the sister will inherit half the house flange is fed then.
During my dark time of drink my mum mentally had enough, she cut off communication with me, as hard and painful as she found it she just couldn't deal with it. I had a lot of mental pain I was struggling with and took it out on them, I ended up having to work to build the relationship back up and allow time to heal the relationship.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been around, my family and girlfriend are all on holidays rn so feeling a bit down in the dumps😅not used to being on my own so struggling with it
Oh luv 🫂 I hope you’re ok, find yourself a good Netflix series to binge and b with us in the meantime. Time will fly before you know it poppet 🩵

Sad Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Oh luv 🫂 I hope you’re ok, find yourself a good Netflix series to binge and b with us in the meantime. Time will fly before you know it poppet 🩵

Sad Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
Thank you!!! I miss you!!! Feel like a bad egg for not checking in on you! Been watching the F1 and designing my girlfriend a Taylor Swift scrapbook while shes away to come back to😎. Absolutely horrendous at arts and crafts but I'm trying🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Thank you!!! I miss you!!! Feel like a bad egg for not checking in on you! Been watching the F1 and designing my girlfriend a Taylor Swift scrapbook while shes away to come back to😎. Absolutely horrendous at arts and crafts but I'm trying🤣
Don’t be silly, I’m ok luv 🤗 This is adorable and she will love that 🥰 I find crafts can be so relaxing and pass the time well too 🩵

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
During my dark time of drink my mum mentally had enough, she cut off communication with me, as hard and painful as she found it she just couldn't deal with it. I had a lot of mental pain I was struggling with and took it out on them, I ended up having to work to build the relationship back up and allow time to heal the relationship.
I struggled with drinking i used it as a coping mechanism after losing both parents and my little sister, it's a mental illness, my dad and his mum died through drink, I haven't drank for 18 years.Me and you are nothing like flange, thankfully 🙏

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I haven't caught up, but just thinking -

Angie is saying, yet again, that she's not allowed friends over due to her Mom (not surprised as every time Shan would come down they'd trash the house...), so why hasn't she had any of her hundreds of real life friends over while her Mom's been out of the country? Could it be because these friends either keep her at arm's length, or are entirely fictitious...

Last edited: