Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Angie: I have a recording of her saying that word and it’s not racist

Also Angie: well not her actually saying the word

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I’ve just been sent this.. I’ve never seen this video before in my life.

Trigger warning. Delusive Angie chilling with Aki.

Does anyone know who the other two are? I think bottom left is feisty as she uses that filter but I don’t know

View attachment a9fd0af0-45ec-464f-a1bf-3daf9f4a8b7b.mov
100% Nina who is chatting with Aki. Didn't hear the other person speak, so couldn't say who that was. Having a blank on who was a regular in Angie's boxes back then, but my gut is saying Feisty wasn't.

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
100% Nina who is chatting with Aki. Didn't hear the other person speak, so couldn't say who that was. Having a blank on who was a regular in Angie's boxes back then, but my gut is saying Feisty wasn't.
The other person is fiesty she was always sat in the box with that filter on and she's the only person who did.

Medusa

Nah you went to far today, it's the fing internet . The s your t fish flaps wipe of a self said today is to far . You want to go for cc and everyone we'll this ones for you . Come to the uk show ya how we do things you candian reject.
As much as I can't stand CA, In fact i actually despise the woman with a passion and I'd love to see her downfall, im skeptical of these screen shots as this could literally be edited and made to look like it's from anyone.

I'm also questioning why people are now jumping on here to expose her when they've been guilty of enabling her sty behaviour and witness the pain shes caused others, after all you all knew what she was like but did any of you even try to warn people before they joined her fed up Discord!? Considering they were vulnerable and had MH issues,...Because I know I would have!

lets not forget, It wasn't long ago her and her minions blamed ALL of cc for being part of plm and called us some of the worst things, yet you all still sat with her, but now people want to use cc and 'some' members to their own advantage because they have beef with her, or is it because she's hurt your feelings!?

Unfortunately you are the company you keep, and If you're going to put everything in here then make sure your hands are also clean.

Sorry but something doesn't sit right with me, which says a lot because i hate CA, but if you're gonna show s, then show it ALL and show what part you've also played.

Just saying.. And I'm not sorry for saying it, I would hate to think fellow members are being played or manipulated, because people from a warped discord have gone their separate ways.