Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jul 2, 2024
paris
As much as I can't stand CA, In fact i actually despise the woman with a passion and I'd love to see her downfall, im skeptical of these screen shots as this could literally be edited and made to look like it's from anyone.

I'm also questioning why people are now jumping on here to expose her when they've been guilty of enabling her sty behaviour and witness the pain shes caused others, after all you all knew what she was like but did any of you even try to warn people before they joined her fed up Discord!? Considering they were vulnerable and had MH issues,...Because I know I would have!

lets not forget, It wasn't long ago her and her minions blamed ALL of cc for being part of plm and called us some of the worst things, yet you all still sat with her, but now people want to use cc and 'some' members to their own advantage because they have beef with her, or is it because she's hurt your feelings!?

Unfortunately you are the company you keep, and If you're going to put everything in here then make sure your hands are also clean.

Sorry but something doesn't sit right with me, which says a lot because i hate CA, but if you're gonna show s, then show it ALL and show what part you've also played.

Just saying.. And I'm not sorry for saying it, I would hate to think fellow members are being played or manipulated, because people from a warped discord have gone their separate ways.
I agree. I am also not one of her minions. She is a cultist who lure people in using false friendship and a sense of belonging. I loathe the woman, and want her to crash and burn. Those texts I want more evidence off. Never knew her beef here, she is the one who talked about it (I never knew of cc before this)

I don’t think anyone here is being played. I think maple sface got played by someone from here though.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Hey guys, I'm going to a child's funeral on Friday ❤️we've been told dress code is pink. I'll be going with my daughters who will be wearing pink. I've bought a pink handbag and earrings. I'm not sure what to wear as I have nothing pink. Feel it will be too much wearing a flowly dress and don't feel comfortable wearing black
Pink scarf around your neck with a black dress ?

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
The other person is fiesty she was always sat in the box with that filter on and she's the only person who did.
I've just been trying to find any other older recordings and I think you're right (sorry gut, you failed this one 😂). It was back in the days of Mazza (Scottish), Lewis, CharChar, Mazza (Feisty's ex), Feisty, Boombox, Nina, Kendra, Danni, Leona, Serena... Seems like several lifetimes ago. 🤣

1000020557.png
1000020559.png

Medusa

I agree. I am also not one of her minions. She is a cultist who lure people in using false friendship and a sense of belonging. I loathe the woman, and want her to crash and burn. Those texts I want more evidence off. Never knew her beef here, she is the one who talked about it (I never knew of cc before this)

I don’t think anyone here is being played. I think maple sface got played by someone from here though.
Don't get me wrong if I can play a part in her downfall, then trust me I will, but until I see what part they've also played, then I'm sitting back and doing nothing. A few ss prove nothing and they could be edited and from anyone. I also believe the person who posted them knew exactly what they were doing, they had already decided to post them here, hence their replies coming across as they are whiter than white.
I guess 'being played' is the wrong term to use, what i mean is, I would hate for other people to be the gun that is fired after these people have loaded it.
Show everything or show nothing is my moto.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Good Afternoon GIF by Titounis

Hi everyone been busy with life lol 😂

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Dave just baited delulu to go in his live at 13.30,her mods dropped him 😂

This was 1000% what he was doing and she will be there despite her huge tantrum about everyone clouting off her and she’s not going in other people’s boxes again (she seems to be recycling this every 48hrs, switched with “I’m not talking about P or T again”)

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Afternoon feckers!
Sorry I'm still away from home but I'm still lurking in the shadows.
@Zias false teeth i hope you're ok 🤎 @Anonymous hang in there you're doing fine, we've all got you. 🤎
I'm alot better thank you! Me and my girlfriend had a good chat last night and told one another we were each others love of our lives, so very soppy evening
johnny depp ew GIF