Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
If you cannot control your mouth when drinking, if you know you say horrifically offensive s under the influence, then don't fing drink in public. It is not other people's fault. They are not causing you to be a vile human, drunk or not.

Grow up and own your s.

Drink is NO excuse. If you are a vile drunk, then you are vile sober - you just know how to hide it.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
If you cannot control your mouth when drinking, if you know you say horrifically offensive s under the influence, then don't fing drink in public. It is not other people's fault. They are not causing you to be a vile human, drunk or not.

Grow up and own your s.

Drink is NO excuse. If you are a vile drunk, then you are vile sober - you just know how to hide it.
It’s the fact she said the police won’t do anything because it’s said under the influence of alcohol. Okay then il remind the person who’s been sexually harassed or beat up by someone who’s pissed up on a night out, police won’t take it seriously because it was done under the influence of alcohol

Feb 29, 2024
I watched animal hospital so I qualify as a vet 😂

You can get some right bargains with these! I was on the cusp of buying a pair with donuts all over them last year but the mister gave me 'the look' 🙄 and I put them back! He bought me a different pair thar day but I've mourned them ever since and can't find them anywhere now 😂
They sound lovely! I use M and M direct. Where do you get yours from. My hubby when drunk got a top from 'boys do cry' you get a surprise t.shirt delivered for £30!!! It's for a charity for MH but still it could be anything.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Angie says that anything shown on a public platform is up for open discussion. That means her drinking and intoxicated behaviour, not just the trauma she wants to gossip about.

Eddie Murphy Broccoli GIF