Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
I think i got the last pair from Deichmann but have also bought from Schuh as I can use my Bluelight card for discount there. M&M is kinda calling my name now though! I've seen 'boys do cry' advertised online but never realised it was a charity... that's so lovely 🥰
Well he said it was a charity but he was drunk 🤣 I will double check. Once arrives I'll let you know what he got. Could be worth a fiver 🤣

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Is she trying to say I doxxed her kids? That’s what people are saying to me
She did say you were the one to make an acc, said she has receipts and the only reason she hasnt gone live about it is bc she has respect for Delupoo - said it had full address etc and when asked how she knew it was you she said that it was obvious.

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
1720016423911.png
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Jesus that Make it make sense, it’s that PAT, that Angie offended talking about her passed friends & family! Must be right out of favour with Mabel & Co.

The comments are wild. Of course LOTE has a screen recording of yesterday from Paige & Taurian 🤦‍♀️ I’m not sure what Angie has said but, they on defence.
That is fed up 😳 This is how you no these sad fs just love boxes any box will do

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Well he said it was a charity but he was drunk 🤣 I will double check. Once arrives I'll let you know what he got. Could be worth a fiver 🤣
Drunk shopping can be funny though. A few years back, a friend of mine got a message on a Sunday morning via FB Marketplace asking "What time you picking the garden furniture up?"
They'd no recollection of it, but picked it up anyway as they felt bad 😂

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Drunk shopping can be funny though. A few years back, a friend of mine got a message on a Sunday morning via FB Marketplace asking "What time you picking the garden furniture up?"
They'd no recollection of it, but picked it up anyway as they felt bad 😂
I ordered a 20 metre hosepipe when I was pissed. No clue id done it until it showed up 😂