Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
HAHAHAHAHA she is so reading every single comment in here.

She deleted her post using the wrong ‘your’ and reuploaded it with different text. She clearly couldn’t figure out which was the correct version of ‘your’ to use 🤣🤣🤣

By the way b, it’s spelled grammar you fing imbecile.

IMG_4810.png IMG_4814.png
GIF by MOODMAN

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Good luck with that, since exposing people who have never had anything to do with them will be impossible.

However, your little pal who informed you that ‘Apperntly’ we are all in group chats with PLM, must be in contact with PLM themselves, to have been able to obtain this false information.

Oooooh, Canadian Angie has PLM friends.

Canadian Angie is PLM?

IMG_4816.png

Jul 2, 2024
paris
Good luck with that, since exposing people who have never had anything to do with them will be impossible.

However, your little pal who informed you that ‘Apperntly’ we are all in group chats with PLM, must be in contact with PLM themselves, to have been able to obtain this false information.

Canadian Angie is PLM?

IMG_4816.png
Funny thing, her few minions left actually think she is cool. She needs back to school. Something tells me she was objected to many mean girls, now she badly wants to be one.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024

Canadian Angie is PLM?

IMG_4816.png
😭we always get referred back to that 3 letter group yet the people who do this are the ones sat with them in boxes and comments. I don't even know anyone out of that group except sausage and only cause he admitted it months ago on flAngie's when i was watching it once 🤣😭leave me out of that fing disgusting ass group. Bruh I just want to watch F1 and call out these sick wrongens! 3 days a week I'm in work as well 🤣 🖕🏼

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com

Canadian Angie is PLM?

IMG_4816.png
Me waiting to be exposed like
Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN