Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Come on Cangie!!! Expose us!
Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

Feb 29, 2024
She was going on and on about us saying Canadian Angie has doxxed stoney (sorry stoney to name drop) and accusations of twisting the narrative blah blah blah but I couldn’t find anything like that amongst the thread, I wasn’t sure what kayles was even looking at
I didn’t see stoney comment anything about kayles last night! I said last night that she sounds like sausage though is that why she’s crying? I hope so because it’s true 🤣

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
She was going on and on about us saying Canadian Angie has doxxed stoney (sorry stoney to name drop) and accusations of twisting the narrative blah blah blah but I couldn’t find anything like that amongst the thread, I wasn’t sure what kayles was even looking at
I didn’t say she doxxed me! I was told that they were saying they have found me….. well done big brain! 🤣 I use my main account as my CC account so
It’s not hard…but I bet they are sat there clapping like seals thinking they have gotten one over on me. 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve been doxxed about 300 times so I don’t give a s! I have nothing to hide the most illegal thing I’ve done is attend multiple illegal raves/ free parities! 🤣

Also the only thing I remember ever saying about kayles is that she’s mates with bazza and she’s a s troll 🤣 but if she wants to come for me then bring it on 🤣

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Hey guys, I'm going to a child's funeral on Friday ❤️we've been told dress code is pink. I'll be going with my daughters who will be wearing pink. I've bought a pink handbag and earrings. I'm not sure what to wear as I have nothing pink. Feel it will be too much wearing a flowly dress and don't feel comfortable wearing black
A nice black dress and maybe a pink blazer to match your earring and bag?
So sorry to hear about you having to attend a funeral of a child! 😭 I can’t imagine how you are feeling! Sending lots of love ❤️

Medusa

When you deep what Canadian Angie said, that she goes into rooms she shouldn’t to see what we say 😂 do you realise the actual power we have? This b had gifted luke and delulu, two people she has claimed to massively dislike.. why? To see what we would say? I’m fing honoured 😂
And lets not forget Demi, of all the people she despise, yet she's gifted her and she's now her mod. (Ex plm) 👀
You fly with the crows you get shot with the crows.
Screenshot_20240702_013944_TikTok.jpg

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum