Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Mocking disabled yet again...he's truly charming
He's another Angie, he'll literally say and do anything to stay relevant, even if it means mocking disabled people, he's a total disgrace, an embarrassment to real men, a ftard with the brain of a goldfish, and that's me being kind.

Is there any proof this Marina woman lied? I havnt seen anything yet. @charlies oxygen what do you think?
I have been in the lives where she lied about trying to take her own life, the victims/survivors of the bombings are all named but she's not, her stories are extremely similar too bonnies/rubys, there isn't a single trace on social media that she has ever given birth, she also claimed to be a nurse but worked at tesco.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Found cockinthemouth!!!
Jasmine Masters And I Oop GIF by moodman

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
I can't cope with all of these hypocrites, Kayles was mingling with ex plm and rimming them to bits 2 nights ago. 😭
One thing i know about cc, If we know there's even a whiff of a beast in here we call them out, we don't go and kiss their arses, unlike Kayles and CA.
I'd like to know where the 70% comes from because someone's clearly filling them with a heap of bullshit but they're that fing dence to see it.

Edit - They've changed their tune about Tiny Tony, He was the best thing since sliced bread, they backed him, defended him and enabled his behaviour and now they want to try and pull the 'we knew what he was like' card, I'm actually creased at how painfully pathetic they look. 😭
Screenshot_20240702_013410_TikTok.jpg
What is it with Angie's and humongous slapheads??