Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
That Ruby aka Bonnie is live again on officialroo97 being all vague and talking in riddles with her friend in the box.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Isn't that Sarah Diana in MissTezza box another one like Ruby and this Marina woman? Wasn't she the Sarah miss red account? She was outted for pretending to be ill too and lying about hospital I'm 90% sure, it was by Basement Brigham tho soooo 🤷‍♀️ but I have seen her lose her s and get over dramatic in boxes if it's the same Sarah. Does anyone know what I'm talking about 😭😭😭🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Isn't that Sarah Diana in MissTezza box another one like Ruby and this Marina woman? Wasn't she the Sarah miss red account? She was outted for pretending to be ill too and lying about hospital I'm 90% sure, it was by Basement Brigham tho soooo 🤷‍♀️ but I have seen her lose her s and get over dramatic in boxes if it's the same Sarah. Does anyone know what I'm talking about 😭😭😭🤣

Yes I remember this!!

Nov 10, 2023
Yep she was extremely dramatic