Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Update on the weightloss injection. I’ve lost 12lbs in 3 weeks
megan fox fitness GIF
which is ok I think
Wow that's brilliant, are you diabetic? My doctor said no to me 😔, I'm not obese enough apparently, my friend has lost 11lb in a week ,hasn't eaten and has vomited and s all week ,made her so poorly

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
I just get a message on TikTok. Apparently I’ve been mentioned in another thread because I chose to put them on ignore. Look I will ignore who I want to ignore. I want no association with anyone that was in that group. So chat about me all you want. I really don’t care. And that is the last I’ll say on it and them.
Who?? And where?? No ones slates our Vino 🍷🥰🥰

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Wow that's brilliant, are you diabetic? My doctor said no to me 😔, I'm not obese enough apparently, my friend has lost 11lb in a week ,hasn't eaten and has vomited and s all week ,made her so poorly
No I’m not diabetic, I just went online and bought it,never asked my GP 😂 I have nausea but that’s it , I just don’t have an apetite

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Context? What is this in response to?
My guess is, Brat was claiming to not want to dive too deeply into the Angie and Sheila situation and would only comment on what he saw on the FYP. That he didn't want opinions or discussion about their personal life/ relationship, which is a bit nuts as they pretty much went into their personal life on live stream.