Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Update on the weightloss injection. I’ve lost 12lbs in 3 weeks
megan fox fitness GIF
which is ok I think
well done that’s fab 👏💕i don’t know if you’ve already mentioned it or not but have you had any nasty side effects? I’m on sliming world at the minute but tempted to try these too

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I stayed up till about 5am watching it all. Of course victorious historical moment. I don't feel happy though, it's bitter sweet. People voted for Corbyn back then because they believed in him. People voted Labour yesterday because they were scared and told it's the only choice if they don't want another 4 years under conservative. It's just the lesser of two evils.

The number of reform votes made me feel sick.

I also watched Tony have people in his box last night, he didn't even know what winning seats meant but was chatting about immigration. It's scary these people even have a vote.
I've often felt you should have to pass a basic comprehension test to vote..but I suppose that wouldn't be fair 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I didn’t realise you could buy these pens online without a prescription, did you?

What you need to do for a genuine product is request a private prescription from an online pharmacy service, who take a full history and inform your GP etc. Average cost is about £150ish for a month's worth.
This medication needs to be transported safely in a special cool blanket/bag and then refrigerated.
Hey hey hey, be careful out there, people.

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Results are in and we are still a Tory hold 🥺
Same 😭 do you live in a place where a lot of old people retire? I do and we have a lot of very wealthy people here too so we are still majority conservative! It pisses me off how they can think con goverment will help anything when the town is down the ster and the crime rate in my area has gone up because everyone is struggling except the rich people! And the Con MP in my area is a t he doesn’t even reply to letters! I sent him two letters asking him to vote yes to a ceasefire and he didn’t… I didn’t even get a response! Swear to god he’s getting egged if I see him in my local town!

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Morning!

I can’t help feeling sad this morning because I just wish Labour got their landslide with Corbyn as leader.

Judas said it, I remember reading it last night, Starmer is a Tory in a red tie.
Can’t stand keir stamer! He’s a massive zionist! I think he deffo had something to do with jezza being sacked for anti semitism! I also would never trust a man who helps pedophiles! They all knew about Jimmy saville and the elm house scandal that was swept under the carpet, but only went after saville after he died!

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
I also think that Labour got a landslide because the prevalence of Reform took voters away from Conservative voters, and not from Labour voters.

I seen so many ‘safe’ Tory seats lost, because those voters went to Reform, so it left Labour with the majority vote. I guess that’s one thing we can thank Reform for, at least.
If everyone who voted for reform voted for conservatives then they would have been one seat away from winning 🤣