Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Wot would your mother think angie that u sed she abused ya from the age off 6 wonder if she will report you to the police

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Well Tezza good luck too you what are you hoping for a couple of gifts a sniff of money that she will buy from your wishlist. Zia you coffin dodging rancid old witch you can't say do all about anyone when your bestie sheryl sexualised and was turned on by a childs voice 😡. Zia stop mentioning cutstain do off back to your basement.
I unfollowed her a while ago, fence sitter

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Angie just can’t stop talking about kids can she?

So she’s taking Zia/Tezza to court because they said she neglects her mum. Her mum doesn’t want to be discussed on TikTok yet she was sat on angies tiktok the other night.

So, Angie accused me of neglecting my kids, who have never been on TikTok, because they are children. Am I within my rights to take her for court to this

Feb 29, 2024
Angie just can’t stop talking about kids can she?

So she’s taking Zia/Tezza to court because they said she neglects her mum. Her mum doesn’t want to be discussed on TikTok yet she was sat on angies tiktok the other night.

So, Angie accused me of neglecting my kids, who have never been on TikTok, because they are children. Am I within my rights to take her for court to this
One day she will do the wrong person off. As I can assure you if my kids where little ans she said I neglected mine I'd be swinging for her. She spiteful vile cow

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Ummm 🤔 is Angie ok? She’s just admitted that (as it applies to Tezza) box hosts are just as responsible for what comes out the mouths of people in the boxes. Essentially saying that as the host you’re complicit.

You realise this swings both ways right Angie??

Are You Good Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News