Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Angie mad about people talking about her mother. Didn't she slagged her mum off for having an affair while her dad was dying. She's a sick b
She also accused her mother of unaliving her dad one night when she was pissed. She has said the worst about her own mother so she can't say s to anyone.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Ummm 🤔 is Angie ok? She’s just admitted that (as it applies to Tezza) box hosts are just as responsible for what comes out the mouths of people in the boxes. Essentially saying that as the host you’re complicit.

You realise this swings both ways right Angie??

Are You Good Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

This is exactly part of what I’m making a video about.

So she’s culpable for all of the racism, ableism and everything else that happened in her boxes by other people. Going to have to go digging for the footage I know I have. Angies a beast.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I’ll be putting it all in a video soon

She basically said that because Zias child died at age 30, that Zia isn’t a mother anymore so she can’t talk on topics pertaining to being a mother because she isn’t a mother.

I’d get cancelled if I spoke my mind right now n
I'm a Zia/Renee hater until my last breath but losing a child does not mean you stop being a parent. Delupoo can never and will never understand that.

Zia/Renee can still do off though, she's vile af.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
This is exactly part of what I’m making a video about.

So she’s culpable for all of the racism, ableism and everything else that happened in her boxes by other people. Going to have to go digging for the footage I know I have. Angies a beast.
It would be great to start it with a clip on Angie saying exactly what she just said

Feb 29, 2024
I’ll be putting it all in a video soon

She basically said that because Zias child died at age 30, that Zia isn’t a mother anymore so she can’t talk on topics pertaining to being a mother because she isn’t a mother.

I’d get cancelled if I spoke my mind right now n
That's disgusting!!! How wicked can you be!!!

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Animated GIF
i’ve not read back too many pages 🤣but did anybody see the grief EQ has been getting for her face 🤣i think she’s had way too much filler and she does look different. I don’t feel sorry for her when people are calling her fat and stuff simply because she’s called people fat loads.
You’re not supposed to go out in the hot sun or fly for like 24 to 48 hours after Botox because it can be affected 🤣 couldn’t have happened to a nicer person 😭🤣