Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I feel like this could be the most truthful think she’s said! 🤣 the nurse last night sounded sick of her when she was threatening to take an overdose because she wasn’t getting her way! She actually makes me rage and her enablers are so dense it’s not even funny!
She really makes me mad, the people in her boxes and comments seriously should have to pass an IQ test before being allowed online.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
What do you all think about this? Just seeing it just now. People saying it was a set up for views . Big olly (Sean’s pal) was in Manchester with a guy and her daughter,daughter goes out of the pub for a vape and apparently people tried to kidnap her

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
What do you all think ab this? Just seeing it just now. People saying it was a set up for views . Big olly (Sean’s pal) was in Manchester with a guy and her daughter,daughter goes out of the pub for a vape and apparently people tried to kidnap her

She's a big scamming attention seeking bastard. She thinks she's being stalked by tattle life and rang the police and pretended they rang her back on her buzzer phone for her flat 😂. She also claimed Scottish people sent a biker gang to drive round her air b&b