Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I could definitely lure her into a van with a maple leaf 😭 she's a big gullible bastard
Easiest way is to say you have info on CC in the van. She will run in. Apparently she’s obsessed with us. I feel bad for her, she just wants to be liked. She needs to stop being this crazy and just be a normal person

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I don’t know why black heart 🖤 Chloe is giving CA time of day! She doesn’t understand much. She’s a terrible human that thinks everyone is PLM. Someone is saying Chonky is part of us & PLM.
In the Canadian Angie thread, a user with the name @chonky_one joined the thread who disclosed that they had a screen recording of a voice chat and hundreds of screen shots from the Canadian Angie discord and would post all the evidence here.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Easiest way is to say you have info on CC in the van. She will run in. Apparently she’s obsessed with us. I feel bad for her, she just wants to be liked. She needs to stop being this crazy and just be a normal person
There's a photo of Judas in the back get in 😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
In the Canadian Angie thread, a user with the name @chonky_one joined the thread who disclosed that they had a screen recording of a voice chat and hundreds of screen shots from the Canadian Angie discord and would post all the evidence here.
It's probably more in reference to when Chonky got in Canadian Angies box the other week giving her info about members she knows. Not another Chonky.