Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Dave Doran’s shouldn’t be able to breathe the same air as anyone. He’s bullied women & men all over the app. He’s a homophobic, transphobic, racist, misogynistic, bullying do face.

He always says s like “I’m not (fill the gap) because” and comes up with some s. He try’s to belittle people, but he’s common as muck and an uneducated Neanderthal, can’t even stand to listen to his creepy voice.

He protests so much that he’s not homophobic, that I think he’s hiding something 😂

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Canadian Angies been up all night and is still going 😭 she’s rambling about trolls, EQ, baguette keeps getting a mention, she’s playing screen recordings. I’ve never watched someone descent into psychosis in real time. I genuinely don’t think she is ok. She was accusing a random account of being CC a few minutes ago.

Canada needs to fix her, she’s got a glitch

Nov 10, 2023
Canadian Angies been up all night and is still going 😭 she’s rambling about trolls, EQ, baguette keeps getting a mention, she’s playing screen recordings. I’ve never watched someone descent into psychosis in real time. I genuinely don’t think she is ok. She was accusing a random account of being CC a few minutes ago.

Canada needs to fix her, she’s got a glitch
I said this yesterday. I genuinely think she’s mentally unwell. The paranoia is off the scale.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I said this yesterday. I genuinely think she’s mentally unwell. The paranoia is off the scale.
Teapot said that she’s got really bad mental health. I don’t doubt that. She’s obsessed with reading here too.

Hi Canadian Angie, sweetie, get diagnosed 😭 you’re sick. This isn’t normal behaviour xx

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Britney Spears Lingerie GIF by Yandy.com

I want to see Canadian Angie in the best Britney era. The Instagram dance era 😍

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
You know you can just say “pedophile” in here? Can say anything. Watch:
Bomb
Knife
Murder
Nonce
Gun
Terrorist

Can even drop slurs if you’re that way inclined. See, nothing bad happens

MORNING GUYS

I just wanna say whenever I’m live I usually refuse to use the TikTok language because I feel like a t and I’ve never been banned for it. I think it’s an urban myth that saying the word pedophile will get you banned.

I’ll sometimes be a bit more courteous if I’m in someone’s box but honestly if I was for instance talking about a man that was a rapist, I feel utterly icky and degrading to the victim by saying grape.

Plus that’s what Kesh says, and he’s a nonce.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Nearly 8k watching this

I'd just scrolled in. Have they said why he's being evicted? She's recording him, but says she doesn't know why?

Edit: 'he hasn't paid this, he hasn't paid that, so they're trying to repossess'
To me that sounds pretty standard as they're not telling us where the injustice is. And there's supposedly 100 people turned upto support him.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
I'd just scrolled in. Have they said why he's being evicted? She's recording him, but says she doesn't know why?
I haven’t heard a reason why. All I’ve seen is there’s some anti bailiff guy called banner man from YouTube there. And he and around 100 people are scattered along the street. They have a a drone and walkie talkies to track the bailiffs approaching.
The man was evicted before in 2018 and they boarded it up but he broke back in and has been there since. Mortgage fraud was mentioned.