Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

good fing morning
Morning 🌅

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Of course Angie has family that does sign language 🙄 fing hell
I’ve been listening to this whilst cleaning the house and as soon as she said this, I thought the same 😭 she really does have every token family member at this stage. Looking forward to when she declares she’s got a family member in the mafia

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I'd just scrolled in. Have they said why he's being evicted? She's recording him, but says she doesn't know why?

Edit: 'he hasn't paid this, he hasn't paid that, so they're trying to repossess'
To me that sounds pretty standard as they're not telling us where the injustice is. And there's supposedly 100 people turned upto support him.
Yeah I was watching, seems he's legitimately being evicted to me

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Just a reminder of how much we’re loved ❤️
View attachment RPReplay_Final1720366944.mov
😳😳😳 oh do. And she’s just like, walking around without curfews or locks on her windows?

Can people on TikTok that probably need to seek medical attention, please seek m help before firing up lives? I wasn’t well a few years back and when I think back to my Facebook statuses at the time, I actually cringe and die a little inside. Trust me, guys, you will regret it. TikTok won’t make you feel better 😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
😳😳😳 oh do. And she’s just like, walking around without curfews or locks on her windows?

Can people on TikTok that probably need to seek medical attention, please seek m help before firing up lives? I wasn’t well a few years back and when I think back to my Facebook statuses at the time, I actually cringe and die a little inside. Trust me, guys, you will regret it. TikTok won’t make you feel better 😭
I said it yesterday I'm honestly so greatful that anytime Iv had a menty b Iv never became a social media streamer. I'm also really greatful my family don't stream and embarrass me online 😭