Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Surely there's a sink or bath? 😭 use the opportunity when taking him to hospital to get someone in since Tracey is barred from hospital?
There's no hot water cuz the boiler is bust. You'd think they'd have taken the opportunity when he's been in hospital to sneak in a plumber/gas safe engineer to fix it. Amazed Social haven't had something to say about it.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Thank you luvs 🥰 I’m in a room on the ward now, starting shortly 🩵
vampire GIF

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
There's no hot water cuz the boiler is bust. You'd think they'd have taken the opportunity when he's been in hospital to sneak in a plumber/gas safe engineer to fix it. Amazed Social haven't had something to say about it.
Not like they wouldn't come out same day given circumstances of elderly household members who have medical needs either. 🥹

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Are the ladies talking about mary anne, i know she's vulnerable but she gave me a bad vibe she's always fixated on money on the app and not joining in just wanted money and nothing more than that
When there was an uproar about her wedding dress being posted in here I nearly pissed myself 😭

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
If either of them gave a single do, or had an ounce of common decency, they would protect and shield Roy and Joan from the drama they thrive off. But they'd rather have these arguments in front of a confused, ill man and even drag him into it with "listen to this granddad, this person says...". The trolls haven't caused your parents/grandparents to deteriorate - YOU have.

She’s so rinsing people for money! She’s sneaky and damn rude to people. They know but are too scared to get called out for it, instead they are all like, ‘oh I love Maryanne, she’s so funny’. No she’s not!
I have too agree there she was rude if people didn't gift and say she had no support, i used too leave because it was uncomfortable