Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
in this group and thread, we talk about Tiktokers in general, and you chose to join the conversation. I'm not offended by your presence but unlike the spaces you like to insert yourself and run your noncy mouth unchallenged, you won’t have that privilege here.
You’re talking about watching me on TikTok so you’re watching my noncy mouth. Imagine acting double hard on a fake account on the internet 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
You’re going to feel so much better
Robin Williams Dancing GIF by STARZ
I can’t wait 😭

star wars hate GIF

IMG_5776.jpeg

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
in this group and thread, we talk about Tiktokers in general, and you chose to join the conversation. I'm not offended by your presence but unlike the spaces you like to insert yourself and run your noncy mouth unchallenged, you won’t have that privilege here.
This is where I have a problem. Using the word noncy like this when she's clearly not a nonce demeans the word. Words like nonce, noncy, pedophile etc should be kept for those committing vile acts towards children and not in general conversation/arguments. It's kinda insulting to victims really.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
This is where I have a problem. Using the word noncy like this when she's clearly not a nonce demeans the word. Words like nonce, noncy, pedophile etc should be kept for those committing vile acts towards children and not in general conversation/arguments. It's kinda insulting to victims really.
It's not intended to offend survivors and or victims but she moves in certain circles that give me those vibes. I stand by it.