Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
The do has happened here....
Confused Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN
do knows, I'm going back in to hiding 😭

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I would defend all you guys, unless one of you is Chonky on a new fake account, and also Luper. But everytime people come in here from TikTok, same thing happens, if you disagree with something they say or do, they turn and suddenly CC are all bullies. And then there was Cal 😂 do that. I prefer to be able to speak freely on every t. We should be free to have our Own opinions on certain creators (some are so bad, only one opinion is correct). If I do know someone on a friendly level, I just don’t get involved with it on here.

I don’t think Alicia is a nonce, but she did shout it at Angie multiple times, so i personally ain’t defending her if someone else calls her a nonce. She said herself just now Angie probably isn’t a nonce, so she can’t say anything about making the word lose its meaning if she shouts it at people that probably ain’t nonces.

I love you all, except Alicia, Chonky and Luper. I’m sorry, I’m a free spirit, don’t tame me 😐

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I don't have a targeted agenda, you fing paranoid t. When I comment about Tiktok creators it's usually in real time as it happens alongside many others in this thread.
You probably should calm down a little though. It’s not going too well for you atm, you’re making it worse. I may be sent to eat you and I never turn down a free meal

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
You probably should calm down a little though. It’s not going too well for you atm, you’re making it worse. I may be sent to eat you and I never turn down a free meal
I will fall back. but I do respect your previous post about being able to speak freely and to have our own opinions about creators.