Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Home now, exhausted and drinking a Starbucks 😮‍💨 thank you luvs for the lush replies and support today, you’ve no idea how much it boosted me and kept me going 🩵

I’m so proud of me and Judas for doing the tough things today, you’ve been an amazing support darling @weirdassfontJUDAS 👹

- Mrs D 👵🏼

Rest up now Mrs D

Feb 29, 2024
Thank you! Oh my.. 😕 Doesn’t surprise me tbh lol.. I don’t really know of Demi and Tracey though. Angie has always been the same. I feel for her mother.
If you are ever up really late then demi and Tracy will soon be your favourite crack heads! 🤣 never a dull moment in her live, there’s always something kicking off! Just hope and pray you don’t get cyber flashed by an OAP! 🤣

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Careful, messages will be sent that you’re gaslighting 😔

Trying Not To Laugh GIF
I was not one of the people who messaged Chonky about any gaslighting on CC, if you are referring to that. I haven't interacted with anyone from CC via TIKTOK messages.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Home now, exhausted and drinking a Starbucks 😮‍💨 thank you luvs for the lush replies and support today, you’ve no idea how much it boosted me and kept me going 🩵

I’m so proud of me and Judas for doing the tough things today, you’ve been an amazing support darling @weirdassfontJUDAS 👹

- Mrs D 👵🏼
Well done! Hope you feel really good about it and start feeling better overall xx

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I was not one of the people who messaged Chonky about any gaslighting on CC, if you are referring to that. I haven't interacted with anyone from CC via TIKTOK messages.
I’ll be honest, you were her last remaining friend mostly and so I was/am suspicious of you but that’s my own feelings.