Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Hello everyone! Sorry my girlfriends back from holidays so been spending the evening with her and thank do I have... once again Angie and Dave are being racist and even then giving racial innuendos and connotations. Absolutely fing disgusting
im sorry i didnt know you could hear that adam sandler GIF

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
First time I have sat in canadian anges I only stayed coz I saw Alicia in the box thought what's going on here, Dave and Flange two birds of a feather, Dave acting like Ronnie Kray over Tommy and Hustle, he is nothing but a scamming dusty beg, the comments were truly shocking as well.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Angie is a dickhead but Dave knew 100% what he was doing! Angie accuses Paige, Taurian, hustle etc of baiting her but she needs to look closer to home, Dave does, red and the others use Angie to say what they want to say. I mean look at what cockerpoo did with the whole exposure of Lisa! For me personally it sank in last night with Angie what she did was wrong but people like Dave and her vile enabling mods/commenters big her up so she thinks do it then 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sick of the lot of them race baiting

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Angie is a dickhead but Dave knew 100% what he was doing! Angie accuses Paige, Taurian, hustle etc of baiting her but she needs to look closer to home, Dave does, red and the others use Angie to say what they want to say. I mean look at what cockerpoo did with the whole exposure of Lisa! For me personally it sank in last night with Angie what she did was wrong but people like Dave and her vile enabling mods/commenters big her up so she thinks do it then 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sick of the lot of them race baiting
I'm sick of the picking and choosing of which racist/racist enabler is targeted. I say share the anger out as there is enough to go round