Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m exhausted and useless, morning luvs 🤣

Tired At Home GIF

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I will say though, Dave and Angie most likely had this all set up off the app, getting ready to trigger people into more race debates, making it so that they have a defence of innocence. They know what they’re doing and their goal is exactly what’s happening now. They’ll always have the gullibles and racists defending them, the more exposure they get, the more views they get and more people that support that kind of message just support them. I’m not having Angie and Dav laughing at my comments in private “hahaha, look at this dumb b falling for it”. I’m happily going to just not give them the attention from it. 😎

As someone that supported Angie near 2 years back and quickly turned on her for her views and have watched her intently all this time, I know how she works, what she wants. She can go suck a fat one

Feb 29, 2024
You were great in the box, I wish I could do it, but my anxiety wuld not let me
I've only ever been in a few boxes for a few minutes but to hear last night one of our CCers was affected by what she said I had to say something. My anxiety is bad now 🤣 as people saying I'm lying. I would never lie about something like that