Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
just wait, 4 August to 27 August is the next mercury retrograde. the last time in april we had; zac v red, red v everyone, us being bribed for not doxxing red, hers, pearls, alex's outings, cockerpoos s show etc.
Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN
I’m digging a bunker 😂

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
screaming cos why didn’t she just close the app or turn her phone off 🤣 when your fight or flight kicks in but you’re waiting for charlie fairy to disconnect you first x
There is a freeze response as well but to verbally scream about it gives a clear understanding she could have asked to drop. My partner has had them and cant even speak! I have to weight blanket her and just hold her as her whole body shakes. Lifes response seems more of an attention response to scream whats happening instead of having a physical reaction

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
It’s actually sickening watching those that have been called pedophiles by Angie sit there defending her racism. Not an ounce of integrity between them.
Pure "click" init.
All about the £££ never the morals.
s like this is what cause racist attacks, people who's details are out there need to be very careful.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
This whole live is a waste of time. I genuinely don’t think there was intent behind what angie and dave done. Im guilty of saying the wakey wine slogan when it all blew up on the internet 😬 She just can’t see how people are offended by what she done so won’t apologise. Angies selfish as do so nothing is going to change ever with her.
I've never seen the wakey wine slogan, but I don't believe it began with racist intent. What's unforgivable, for me, is how they all dug their heels in and refused to acknowledge the very valid point of "this is looking like blackface" when it was said to them over, and over, and over.

Angie is live now and still saying she refuses to apologise and didn't do anything wrong. The pig-headed attitude is a major issue, and it's all for views/"clout". The "do you" attitude she gives but the "pity me" attention she demands in return doesn't wash.

Oh, you find me laughing about a broccoli drink triggering? Well, Jane next door thinks it's hilarious and can't see any issue, and I asked my postman and he said it's ok, so I'm not going to stop just because you're being a snowflake.

suck my dick GIF