Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Might have a divide here but I donā€™t agree with what the hardys are doing. Make memories with your daughter instead of sitting on live. As much as I find it really sad whatā€™s happening and no child should have to pass away at such a young age, I can not justify a parent sitting on live with strangers with the title ā€œall gifts go towards making memoriesā€ how can memories be made when heā€™s never off live
Nah I agree with you 100%. Itā€™s one of those where you have to keep quiet because of the sensitive nature but I even agreed with DHB (I think thatā€™s his name) back when he said what he said too.

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
LIFE ON THE EDGE ! I know your in here ā€¦.. these are the my screenshots from that live NOT ONE IS DOXED DARLING like you stated in reds live šŸ‘€ā€¦. Dated & Timed šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

• IMG_4959.jpeg
    IMG_4959.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4960.jpeg
    IMG_4960.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4961.jpeg
    IMG_4961.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4962.jpeg
    IMG_4962.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 38
Feb 29, 2024
Darren saying Isla has quality of life but then says sheā€™s sleeping most of the day and has 10 seizures a day. Tik tok is not the place for all this . Itā€™s horrendous what theyā€™re going through but get off TikTok and spend what little time you have left with her
It's really really sad, breaks my heart

Feb 29, 2024
Of course Zavi is defending Angie, he defended Tams racism too.
Nah they are all a bunch of jokers! Zavvi has always been so anti angie heā€™s made some gross videos about her too šŸ¤£ but now heā€™s standing up for angie because heā€™s up reds arse! Itā€™s almost as embarrassing as his big flabby tits and his grandma girlfriend šŸ¤£

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Might have a divide here but I donā€™t agree with what the hardys are doing. Make memories with your daughter instead of sitting on live. As much as I find it really sad whatā€™s happening and no child should have to pass away at such a young age, I can not justify a parent sitting on live with strangers with the title ā€œall gifts go towards making memoriesā€ how can memories be made when heā€™s never off live
I agree with you, i just canā€™t say it because i feel bad.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Angies pals licking up her poopa šŸ¤¢sheā€™s loving all this
Baby Licking GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Fully agree and it's money over memories with them pure greed and gain. They will have thousands of pounds when his daughter is no longer here clearly that means more to them. Ever since they came on the app its always been money driven they raised thousands for an extension to help the little girl it never happened. I get we can't decide how people feel or deal with things but the last thing any parent should even want to do is fire up a tiktok live.

Last edited: