Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Sorry,I'm still catching up @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 I hope you're feeling better and you feeling like a whole new woman 🤎🩵🤎 Welcome back @Nolan 🎵 you have been missed. 🤎
@what was that you said I'm wishing you a speedy recovery and hopefully you're home soon. 🤎🤎 @Zia’s Hostage You've vanished quicker than Harry Houdini, seriously though, I hope you're ok and all is well. 🤎
soz if I've missed anyone. 🤎
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
@Mrs f get your tongue out off alexs batty crease and get in here, you bored the fing life out of me last night, but come have that energy here yeah freda cc
Look how her opinions have changed. Oh dear 🤦‍♀️. You can change your name Mrs F but your posts remain the same unlike your morals.
1000020005.jpg 1000020003.jpg

Attachments

• 1000019995.jpg
    1000019995.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 1000020009.jpg
    1000020009.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 1000020007.jpg
    1000020007.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 22
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hope you're doing ok @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 ! Haven't checked in on you for weeks 🙁
Now that’s a fib Mr, you’re always reacting to my comments and replying, you’re just lovely to us all 🥰 I’m doing ok poppet thank you! How’s the new job going luv and have you been reunited with your gf yet 🩵

Edit: meant to add, I love the artwork and showed my husband 🥹

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Now that’s a fib Mr, you’re always reacting to my comments and replying, you’re just lovely to us all 🥰 I’m doing ok poppet thank you! How’s the new job going luv and have you been reunited with your gf yet 🩵

Edit: meant to add, I love the artwork and showed my husband 🥹
I felt bad for not reaching out and asking after you though! I'm absolutely loving it!! A lot to take in but so glad I'm there! She came back yesterday so spent the evening with her! Got her a necklace and a bracelet so she started crying.

Aw! I'm glad you love it!!! Had to show my love somehow

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I felt bad for not reaching out and asking after you though! I'm absolutely loving it!! A lot to take in but so glad I'm there! She came back yesterday so spent the evening with her! Got her a necklace and a bracelet so she started crying.

Are we having a cc wedding??

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

You two are bloody adorable 🥰 I don’t ever think “so and so hasn’t messaged me”. I’m not a message person really luv, we show our care and love (and bitching 🤣) in this thread 🫂 I bet you had a lush evening 🥹 my husband and I started as long distance and I still remember the night I never had to leave his side again, it was just bliss 😭

I do love it thank you, my new pfp 🥰

Edit: my brain fog is so bad, I meant to reply about your job 🤦🏻‍♀️ that’s brilliant news, we spend so much time in the workplace and so being happy is really important and makes a massive difference 🩵