www.tiktok.com
This is also my messages 🤣

IMG_5789.jpeg

“Chat with more people”

Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
Nora, it's not difficult to confuse me but right now I'm feeling like I'm on another planet. Have I missed something?
Mrs F is also the Frida CC on TT. Her name is Sammy.
She's been on here for a long time under a different account name. She was a massive hater of Alex but a supporter of Angie on the app. I can't remember her account name before on here but some of you OG's might recall based on her old posts?
Suddenly she is a massive supporter of Alex and still Angie. Been supporting Angies racist comments and actions in Mushrooms live tonight.

Hope I've explained it well, pain meds kicking in 🤣🤣

marcelmoses

Jun 2, 2024
London
Hey, I know I’ve been messaging a lot more than I should lately😭, but I figured that FYP was something I was going to do a bit more regularly, but I do need the help of CC to find screen recordings. I actually do want to talk about CLA tomorrow because what I have witnessed from her is insane and people like AngelGoddess were backing her when she said the N word was even crazier. Nah. I was just enquiring on whether screen recordings were available of what she said about Jay Slater and any further comments she made today, I’m going to find some other clips and file them together to play and talk about it. Any help will be greatly appreciated, doing “FYP” is all new to me so I’m just finding my footing😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m going to Turkey. I don’t mind doxing my destination. Turkeys a big place and I gladly don’t resemble a fat old lady with large earrings and a printed fur coat 😂
Don’t you dare pierce the illusion Patty 😒 I’ve always wanted to go there, it looks beautiful 😍 I hope we get a few updates on your lush holiday (when you’re safely back of course) 🏝️

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Mrs F is also the Frida CC on TT. Her name is Sammy.
She's been on here for a long time under a different account name. She was a massive hater of Alex but a supporter of Angie on the app. I can't remember her account name before on here but some of you OG's might recall based on her old posts?
Suddenly she is a massive supporter of Alex and still Angie. Been supporting Angies racist comments and actions in Mushrooms live tonight.

Hope I've explained it well, pain meds kicking in 🤣🤣
Nanny d you couldn't be more wrong

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
You two are bloody adorable 🥰 I don’t ever think “so and so hasn’t messaged me”. I’m not a message person really luv, we show our care and love (and bitching 🤣) in this thread 🫂 I bet you had a lush evening 🥹 my husband and I started as long distance and I still remember the night I never had to leave his side again, it was just bliss 😭

I do love it thank you, my new pfp 🥰

Edit: my brain fog is so bad, I meant to reply about your job 🤦🏻‍♀️ that’s brilliant news, we spend so much time in the workplace and so being happy is really important and makes a massive difference 🩵
I'll drop you an inbox in the morning and have a proper catch up and check up on you! I changed my pfp aswell 👏🤎
Honestly can't wait for the day I can be with her every night! A week away was such a struggle for us both.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I'll drop you an inbox in the morning and have a proper catch up and check up on you! I changed my pfp aswell 👏🤎
Honestly can't wait for the day I can be with her every night! A week away was such a struggle for us both.
I’m emotional and the pfp literally warmed my heart 😭 I’d love that, you’re such a good man 🥲 it’ll happen poppet and when it does, it’ll be a core memory - just like it is for me and mine over 20 years later 😍