Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Morning feckers! 🤎
This is totally off topic but It's something thats been bothering me, I couldn't help noticing there was some in house beef last night, and whilst I'm all for calling weirdos on fake accounts out, I do think there maybe a little misunderstanding and some confusion when it comes to @Mrs f I've gone back through their posts and I can't see why they are being blamed for being behind the 'Sammy' account that's kissing Alex's and Angies arse. If it's based solely on one comment they made in here then I think it's a bit harsh and a bit unfair to then suddenly blame them for being someone they're not, I remember when other members were blamed for being someone and everyone on here (well most of us) told them not to worry about it and there was no need to explain themselves, yet last night i sat and watched someone being slaughtered for the exact same reason. So until i have further proof they are behind that account, i will treat them like I treat any other member on here, I don't like it when accusations are thrown around based on a comment they made.
I would hate for it to happen to any of you on here, s sticks and once seeds of doubt have been planted they tend to grow like wildfire. Anyway, that's all I needed to say as it didn't sit right with me so i had to get it off my chest.
Sorry my grammar sucks today so don't call me out on it. 😘🤎
Thank you it's starting to get to me now i am not this person even
Morning feckers! 🤎
This is totally off topic but It's something thats been bothering me, I couldn't help noticing there was some in house beef last night, and whilst I'm all for calling weirdos on fake accounts out, I do think there maybe a little misunderstanding and some confusion when it comes to @Mrs f I've gone back through their posts and I can't see why they are being blamed for being behind the 'Sammy' account that's kissing Alex's and Angies arse. If it's based solely on one comment they made in here then I think it's a bit harsh and a bit unfair to then suddenly blame them for being someone they're not, I remember when other members were blamed for being someone and everyone on here (well most of us) told them not to worry about it and there was no need to explain themselves, yet last night i sat and watched someone being slaughtered for the exact same reason. So until i have further proof they are behind that account, i will treat them like I treat any other member on here, I don't like it when accusations are thrown around based on a comment they made.
I would hate for it to happen to any of you on here, s sticks and once seeds of doubt have been planted they tend to grow like wildfire. Anyway, that's all I needed to say as it didn't sit right with me so i had to get it off my chest.
I am honestly not this person I'm bein accused of being I have no idea who this Sammy/ frida is nanny d snd Paula have got it wrong but as per ususl wont accept they are mistaken as for comments ive had of people in here have been harsh and yes i have reacted to it who wouldnt this is starting to really get to me the ones who have had my back saying I have not had a name change thank you wish others would accept I'm not this bloody person

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Morning feckers! 🤎
This seems totally fair to me 🥰

Medusa

@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 Always the voice of reason..well said and well done. 🩵🤎🩵
On My Way Movie GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I'll apologise on my behalf yesterday for the @Mrs f stuff the freda cc account was saying the same as they were about the maryanne stuff, yesterday i was a moody t and looking for an argument and hated everyone (not that i had one i decided otherwise) so i did stupidly listen to others and what they were saying. So i take it back I've been accused of being someone i wasnt and i felt s so I'm sorry @Mrs f

Medusa

Thank you it's starting to get to me now i am not this person even

I am honestly not this person I'm bein accused of being I have no idea who this Sammy/ frida is nanny d snd Paula have got it wrong but as per ususl wont accept they are mistaken as for comments ive had of people in here have been harsh and yes i have reacted to it who wouldnt this is starting to really get to me the ones who have had my back saying I have not had a name change thank you wish others would accept I'm not this bloody person
I've not been on for a few days, so I've no clue what happened with Nanny d and Paula, I still stand by what I said last night, when I said Nanny d is a straight shooter and it's out of character for her so I can't comment on something I'm unsure of, maybe try and message her to see where the confusion lies. Just a thought.