Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
I sit. Actually even know who is in fishwives and who is in menopause

I thought they were two different names for the same group
2 separate groups. I found out the hard way when Angie kicked one out of the box for the singing competition and I jokingly put justice for the menopause mafia in the comments, of course I put it in the fishwives live 😭🤣
Ended up kicking off another round of gang wars 😭

I believe bad gyal squeaks and Co are the fishwives and Paula and co are the menopause mafia 🤷‍♀️

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
So someone just doxed CLA address due to her racist actions? Can we dox pearl then? Honestly I’m sick of this s.
i know what you mean in that respect, and get that you're being facetious when you wrote this.
i just want to clarify to anyone reading that unicorn WON'T be doxing anyone and that comment cafe doesn't condone doxing.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
2 separate groups. I found out the hard way when Angie kicked one out of the box for the singing competition and I jokingly put justice for the menopause mafia in the comments, of course I put it in the fishwives live 😭🤣
Ended up kicking off another round of gang wars 😭

I believe bad gyal squeaks and Co are the fishwives and Paula and co are the menopause mafia 🤷‍♀️
They really aren't even good nicknames to fight over, I wouldn't want to be fishy or menopausal 😭😭