Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
The only thing I know about discord is the streaming thingy I’m in with MrsD.
And just to emphasise there is no chats or comments or anything in it. Literally just streaming for films or lives.
Plm wasn't a stream only discord. They had public sections for typing and chatting. Most the discord was public that's why everyone knows what they were doing.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Fingers crossed for you. I’m glad pain meds have been sorted. I bet you can’t wait to get home.
Yes I’m looking forward to a good nights sleep and seeing my dogs. There’s a try on my zimmer frame and I know wee Elsie will sit on it like she did with my last walking frame 😂

Attachments

• IMG_5321.jpeg
    IMG_5321.jpeg
    271.8 KB · Views: 6
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I will break out! I’m in a huge room on my own so I love that I don’t need to talk to anyone 😂 nurses are lovely food is awful but I’m not hungry anyway. Xxx
It’s never the best is it 😩 that’s great about the private room but still hope you can be safely discharged today and get home to your pup 🩵

Nov 10, 2023
Plm wasn't a stream only discord. They had public sections for typing and chatting. Most the discord was public that's why everyone knows what they were doing.
I can remember I think it was before Christmas Demi being live and showing screen shots of comments she said were from in there. I don’t know if they were real or fake though.