Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
The bigger question is how on earth did you make it through without being blocked on entry?

nicksplat hiding GIF by Hey Arnold
parkour GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
What have you done? :ROFLMAO:
Played the clap song in Alex's so he called me plm said he exposed Johnny as man with no name he doesn't chat about kids and his friend Kat who pretended to be a police officer took down plm and I'm not relevant on the app anymore. He was waffling then they got upset they're getting cam2ed 😭😭

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I’m pleased to hear that FURDERMORE JAGETMI slept like s last night.
I had the best sleep ever, it was truly beautiful.

It’s also funny that’s she’s moaning about going live, going private, going sub only, and somehow her haters still manage to access her live.

Have you ever considered partaking in a modern wonder of technology called a phone call, JAGETMI?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

It’s also funny that’s she’s moaning about going live, going private, going sub only, and somehow her haters still manage to access her live.

Have you ever considered partaking in a modern wonder of technology called a phone call, JAGETMI?
Wait till she finds out what mod streams it for us then 😭😭

Wait till she finds out she actually follows me back 🤭 she will have to block everyone to find me 🤣