Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Serious Jake Gyllenhaal GIF by Saturday Night Live

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
LOTE is starting to get one brave and cocky t. It was only yesterday she sat in Angies box crying about Taurian threatening to pull up at hers and Angies, Yet she was wanting Dave to dox Chippy and to pull up at his when he was threatening Marcel, she'd s a brick if it happened to her.
"Don't do to others what you don't want them to do to you" springs to mind.
Screenshot_20240707_193726_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20240707_193628_TikTok.jpg
She never use to bother me until she chatted utter s yesterday anddddd what she said to Devon actually came from the live I was in, she had the nerve to throw it in his face and she wasnโ€™t part of the live she was just listening in as per usual , Iโ€™m actually fuming about it. She stays watching, recording and reporting but everyone is obsessed and stalks them , make it make sense. She was the one who gave the wrong information to Angie which then got Paige racially abused by Wayne in pearls box ๐Ÿคฌ this is a ex head teacher with 2 degrees โ€ฆ fk right off

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Remember a while back in pearls live, a man was doing fundraising for his daughter who passed away in a car accident, and Angie came in and was demanding a death certificate for the little girl? Or maybe she did this on her own live?

Anyone ideally have footage, or remember any more details of whoโ€™s live it was and roughly when so I can search?

Iโ€™ve had enough of this t.

Remember a while back in pearls live, a man was doing fundraising for his daughter who passed away in a car accident, and Angie came in and was demanding a death certificate for the little girl? Or maybe she did this on her own live?

Anyone ideally have footage, or remember any more details of whoโ€™s live it was and roughly when so I can search?

I may have posted in here not sure, i deleted all past recordings i had on my phone but i actually remember her asking for someone elses death certificate aswell possibly back last year she wanted proof the person was dead

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london

The last time you mentioned that to her she had a melt down ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™m here for it