Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
arnold visits GIF

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
It breaks my heart
They knock me sick them two honestly 😤got the poor kid on the screen for gifts obviously
,poor wee lassie is really ill and they’re drinking and battling,flaunting her on social media for fing views and gifts. He will regret this one day ,im pretty sure about that. I know she can’t physically do anything now but I’d just be loving in her,watching movies,reading to her etc 😭

Feb 29, 2024
I read some mental stuff on tattle about them. It's heartbreaking that poor little girl should be comfortable in privacy 😔
Just seen his live, I feel so sad to see this. I wouldn't want to be on a live if I was so poorly. I put my phone away when I have my grandson. I want to spend ever precious moment with him
🤣🤣🤣🤣 so did they do the same to pearl 🤣🤣🤣
Just seen Pearl's reaction on FYP 🤣

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
one decent looking member (neatly trimmed may i add) flashed with a hint of abs and we're all a tizzy. I wish to see it. We are starved, from constantly being served droppings; alex, luke, dg, dave :sick:, why are there no hot men!
(please don't use karma as an example)

Seven life lessons – according to iconic editor André Leon Talley | Dazed
I am consoling myself with the idea that he’s probably got a face like the back end of a tram smash.