Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Using a terminal child for financial gain, there's parents out their in the same boat without a pot to piss in, they have two businesses, the manipulation they have it down to perfection I left am not watching no more I am not going to say nothing no more, sorry if I have offended anybody
I reposted his message earlier and I've undone the repost. I just find it wrong, I would never put my grandson on TT 🥺

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Is it about 💩💩

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah that's a ridiculous amount of money and way out of my budget 😂. I saved for months before I could afford ozempic. I newly finished 2 pensc bought 3 more pens at the end of pen 2 and never used them. Tried an again a couple of months ago didn't react the same. Tried again last week and don't react the same 😂.
I'm going for my first weigh in tomorrow on S/W ,,,,, BLOODY HOPE IV LOST SOME WEIGHT

Jul 8, 2024
UK
Hardys on live with isla dieing in full view,,,,going for the daily!!! I have no words
Please god no!
Okay I’ve kept my mouth shut about my feelings towards this, but seen as other people are voicing similar opinions and their feelings and thoughts about it, I just want to say something too.
I cannot, cannot, believe this. Sat there, with the phone in that little girls face, while she doesn’t understand what’s going on, also while she’s so so very poorly, knowing she’s heartbreakingly almost towards the end of her life, I cannot imagine ever doing that to my child.
Time is so precious. Time is short and surely they realise that. Now isn’t the time for Uni’s and for gifts. It’s a time for them to spend their time with Isla, and like someone said, making forever lasting memories. I am so sorry that the family are going through what they are, but this is so wrong. I feel bad for saying this but this is so wrong. They need to come off the app and spend this precious time with their daughter.