Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 31, 2024
aberdeen
Out of curiosity, did u ever bring up the fact that luke went for a day out with cla, who is a known racist, homophobic, transphobic aul b. Also if cla had not ran down luke and reds crypt keeper husband, they would still be loving her work
There was a lot of TikTok stuff I missed because of my own drama. CLA is a vile piece of s dunno why anyone would meet her. Dunno what you mean about keeper husband?

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Fight or flight mode is a general body response? Got do all to do with PTSD... PTSD is a trauma response from reliving a past experience.... and the very person who said anyone who reacted to her comments isnt a survivor just a victim?
Netflix Idiot GIF by Daybreak

Feb 29, 2024
Using mental health to excuse bad behaviour pisses me off. I have my own mental health issues and if I bring it up it’s to explain why I reacted to something in that manner but I will own the consequences ( mostly to others feelings) because of my behaviour.
It's disgusting to blame your mental health for bad behaviour. When I'm having a bad day I can't even get out the house never mind mouthing off and coursing more drama on a live. I know we are all different the only thing I have in common with Tam is we both like a splif 🤣 still amazed how you can be an angry stoner 🤣🤣 she needs to change her suppler 🤣

Medusa

It's disgusting to blame your mental health for bad behaviour. When I'm having a bad day I can't even get out the house never mind mouthing off and coursing more drama on a live. I know we are all different the only thing I have in common with Tam is we both like a splif 🤣 still amazed how you can be an angry stoner 🤣🤣 she needs to change her suppler 🤣
I think I need to start smoking weed.
Smoke Weed GIF