Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
do yes! Still tries to say it's fake accounts, can't be fake if it's actually YOU on a live speaking it , not typing you dumb do

From the sounds of it she was put on a court bail/ condition bail while awaiting trial date and because she's committed more offences they now have to arrest her. That or she was on a police bail while investigation was open and they've concluded the investigation and she's been found guilty and have now arrested her in which it will become a court case.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
From the sounds of it she was put on a court bail/ condition bail while awaiting trial date and because she's committed more offences they now have to arrest her. That or she was on a police bail while investigation was open and they've concluded the investigation and she's been found guilty and have now arrested her in which it will become a court case.

I really hope she's broken bail conditions so she's remanded , would be a bit of justice for those she's upset

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I really hope she's broken bail conditions so she's remanded , would be a bit of justice for those she's upset
Yeh, all depends really. Just checked and it will have been a court conditional bail. Police bails they have to attend the station themselves on a specific time and date for further enquiries. She hasnt been in accordance with her conditions which is why police have to attend, if she had she would of had to report to the station and sign against the current entry form to confirm attendance on a weekly basis

Feb 29, 2024
I think I need to start smoking weed.
Smoke Weed GIF
When we all go to jail I'll give you twos 🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Yeh, all depends really. Just checked and it will have been a court conditional bail. Police bails they have to attend the station themselves on a specific time and date for further enquiries. She hasnt been in accordance with her conditions which is why police have to attend, if she had she would of had to report to the station and sign against the current entry form to confirm attendance on a weekly basis

Sad reality is , many people (not just a few either) agree with what she's done and think what she said is totally acceptable 🙁

Feb 29, 2024
Would love to be in her interview room 🤣🤣