Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Can you actually believe that all of this has came from one comment on a message board forum that none of them have to read?

I think the government should implement a mandatory tick box for anyone using the internet in any capacity, to say that they understand that the internet is not a safe space.

If you expect the internet to be a safe space, and can only use it under the premise of it being a safe space, then I’m sure knitting, diamond art or reading Take a Break magazine would be fun alternatives.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
You'll be fine with food hopefully, might lose your sense of taste so if we see you going off of Demis leg we know it's serious 😭
This variant is making people sick my mum and in law have terrible sickness 😭 I just can't be fed feeling unwell again. Iv never had Covid so I hope it's not bad for me 😭

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
My daughter works at a school and she said that one of the staff had FB and someone was smoking in one of the photos. The woman got a disaplinery warning even though it wasn't herself smoking (normal cigarettes) I was shocked how strick they are.
Oh 100%! I know someone who got fired as she didnt disclose her partner had a record, someone else got fired for posting them drinking on a night out

Medusa

I can do little ones but hubby dose the big spliffs but we share. On a Sunday when he goes pub for 2 hrs he rolls me a big one all to myself 🤣🤣 it's like a Sunday treat
I'd love to get my other half into something like that but he's so laid back a joint would probably floor him. 😂😭

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
This variant is making people sick my mum and in law have terrible sickness 😭 I just can't be fed feeling unwell again. Iv never had Covid so I hope it's not bad for me 😭
3 weeks ago I had it and that was my 3rd time getting it. I wasn’t sick but had a terrible cough and sweated buckets. I’ve still got a cough 😷

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I had covid! Hot bath will help open the airways, chicken soup is good as it provided you with protein and fresh orange gives you vitamin C! Also sweat it out, thats what i did

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Your poor immune system 🙁 plenty of rest x
The only reason Iv never got it before is because I don't go near people, i thought I had it last winter but tested negative and it was just a chest infection. I'm so annoyed at my gran, I know she needed help but now nobody can go round. I could have helped from a distance or wore a mask if she was honest but she said she was fine.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I have never understood why or how Caucasian people are so surprised when they're told that Black/PoC people don't like people to just strut up and touch their hair. That's a universal ick, isn't it? I've dyed my hair many colours and had people come up and just touch my hair, and not once was I feeling flattered in that moment. It's a violation, it's invasion, it's ick.

Medusa

Plenty of rest, fluids and paracetamol. It floored me and I'm normally a tough cookie the only thing that helped was rest. I really hope you're ok. 🥺🤎

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
The only reason Iv never got it before is because I don't go near people, i thought I had it last winter but tested negative and it was just a chest infection. I'm so annoyed at my gran, I know she needed help but now nobody can go round. I could have helped from a distance or wore a mask if she was honest but she said she was fine.

Being a peoples person isn't always good is it?! I remember delivering food to Mum & Dads and having to leave it outside 😭

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
What’s wrong?? What happened?! 🤎🤎🤎
You don't love me anymore 😭 I was tagging you like mad in lives and you ignored me 😭 I'm stuck with the name Sasha😎 on TT for a week but you didn't even recognise me 😭
Sad Ice Cream GIF